Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable C-mag?

Hey all,

Planning on turning my G36 back into a support weapon over the winter months so looking to get an auto C mag for it as I love the style.

However, the SRC C-mag that came with the gun was pretty pants and its feeding wasnt reliable at all. This could be down to its design but not sure.

So basically is there a company out there that has a reliable working C-Mag for the G36?

Cheers for any input

Re: Reliable C-mag?

Umm , One of the laylax ones if you can find one (I think they made one)

And what is wrong with the feeding of the SRC one ?
    To slow?

If so whack in a better battery to increase the feeding speed
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Well it ran off 4x aaa bats so thought that would have been fine? Prehaps it wasnt the motor rather than the spring as I got more shots from a "clicked" hicap spring than I did from the Cmags "clicked" spring.

Sadly no way to test it again as I butchered the top part of the mag for something else, so would have to get a replacement so its probably easier buying another one lol

Comment

i think a company called hero arms makes one but you'd be hard pushed to find one

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
        Kid has issues

Comment

Star / ares make one, its very well built but if you have a high rof it does take a little bit of tinkering with to get it to feed fast enough.
          Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
          Working...
          X