extreme fire mosfets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme fire mosfets

right I want to stop the gearbox locking up as well as adding 3 round burst whilst keeping full auto. I'm led to believe that extreme fire do a mosfet that does this.

can I get them in the uk or is it usa only?

is there a mosfet that does this that is available in the uk that isn't an extreme fire?

the gun its going in has a fire selector problem where if I select single it sometimes fires on full auto. will a mosfet sort this and if not what will?

thanks
    Originally posted by ste887
    yes but multicam is the new black
    and black is the new gay

Re: extreme fire mosfets

Yes they are USA only, but don't let that put you off. The designs are open to others and there are UK versions of most models.

I believe Infected Airsoft use some Extreme Fire designs.

As for the semi/auto issue that you're having, because the CPU mosfets that can do 3 round bursts are based on timing (how long power is applied for) then yes, it could sort some of the problem.

It won't solve the problem entirely though. So you need to check the relevent components cut-off lever/selector plate etc

Have fun finding out though!
    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

I think I might let it be someone else headache and kettle someone that knows fix it haha. although I can strip and re assemble gear boxes I don't think id spot what was wrong with it lol
      and black is the new gay

Comment

Extreme fire kit is available in the UK made by a chap called fireworks. Licensed copies of the extreme fire mosfets.

Let me know if you need the link

Comment

hold your horses,

if the gearbox keeps looking up you need to find problem causing parts and replace them , getting the gearbox running smoothly before even adding an item that will increase rate of fire and differ from the full auto and semi running....

Comment

I obv didnt read the first part of the post, lol.

Best get it stripped, check out the cut off lever and trigger block. Could be worn if you are getting that problem.

Comment

yea its going into my local shop tomorrow hopefully. ill have to see what the damage is to my bank balance before mosfetting
              and black is the new gay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoft_ben_1989 Find out more about airsoft_ben_1989
              Working...
              X