Shorty M16 Mags-Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorty M16 Mags-Gas

Does anyone know if there are short VN style mags for an WE or AGM GBB M16 available? This is the deciding factor on gas M16A1 project...

Re: Shorty M16 Mags-Gas

Barney Hamon who is floating around on this forum has some im sure. If not he said he had found some. Give him a pm or ill tell him next time I see him.
    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
    Maruzen APS Type 96
    TM P226, Tac Master .
    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

prowin make short mags for the wa system
      spensive tho

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Comment

Yeah ive got one prowin 20rnd type mag for the WA system

Its the only one around for the WA system, i'm not sure if there are any for the WE

Quality is very good, apart from the feed lips which are not CNC machined alluminium like the body but do hold up under use. However if something were to go on them it would be the feed lips.

They do need different gas routers (the rubber bit behind the feed lips) for the WA/G&P/AGM guns to get the height correct. I have a Prime Body and G&P Bolt Group and i use the G Type gas router on my prowin mags.

Comment

If it's any help, WA M4 mags fit in my WE Scar, but my WE SCAR/M4 mags do not fit in my mate's WA M4.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Go with the AGM system as there are the VN style mags out there. As mentioned pro win are expensive but there supposed to be well worth the money.

Curtis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
            Working...
            X