how many bbs/bags/bottles of bbs do you use on a average game day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many bbs/bags/bottles of bbs do you use on a average game day

as the title says,would just like to know,just so i know if im too trigger happy as a typical game day cost me around 40 quid,

Re: how many bbs/bags/bottles of bbs do you use on a average game day

Days play: £25 green fee,
    BB's, usually around 2500-3000, so £8 on those.
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

If thats £40 on BBs alone then yes you're too trigger happy

I'll rarely use more than a 1000 bbs a game day.

Comment

Depends on everything; game type, my role in the game and how god the other players are ect. But 1500 in MP5 role and about 500 in aug role.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

the more i take with me, the more i use! having said that depends on the site, how long the day is, engagement distance etc. i reckon up to 3000.

Comment

i use like a Dragunov highcap of .30's which is 250 rds and about 70 pistol rounds.
            Originally posted by jonnyhal
            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
            Originally posted by soulflame2
            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

+just to clear up,i spen 20 quid on walk on,16 on bbs,6 pounds each and 8 quid on pistol gas,only when i run out,and ive ran out so ill be spending 40 pound on my next game,also ill be catching the bus and a taxi and paying for pizza so thats going to be an extra 10 quid,do you think 1 bag/bottle of bbs is enough,4000 bag,3000 bottle?so i can cut down on my spending,also i have half a bottle of bbs left ,so would that and another bag be enough for a days play?

Comment

I use around 4-5000 rounds a day.

Most people say im quite trigger happy :D

Comment

As above, it depends, what is your style od play, you may be a support gunner, a sniper or just a standard player (ie, M4, AK etc), we need to know, i use 70rd M14 midcaps, 9 of them, whoch is more than enough for me, i tend to buy 3000 bb's anyway, just in case, but i go through about 1500-2500 rounds for the day.
                  sigpic

Comment

I usually go through 5000

Comment

Buy BB's in bulk, not from the site. Woodland, using about 2000 - 3000 depending. True CQB, maybe less than 1000.

Bearing in mind if you miss with the first BB, the other 30+ will miss too.... Short burts, or semi auto will save a fortune, and not affect your kill rate!

Comment

I worked out the other day that I got through two bags of 3000 .30's a year. Hardly ever use fully auto. Single shot only.
                        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                        Maruzen APS Type 96
                        TM P226, Tac Master .
                        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Using my RPK I may use 2500-3000 in a day
                          If using one of SMG's or FAL 1000 tops.
                          Any more than that I'd fill like a 12 year old playing CoD.

Comment

bout 3000ish
                            KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Well, think our site has got it the best in terms of pricing:- £8 for 5,000 Biodegradable 0.2's or add £2.50 for the same in 0.25 flavour. No way that bulk ordering gets them as cheap as that or cheaper (and if you know where, PM me...) and remember we don't have to pay postage for that.

Anyhow, I normally go through around 2,500 to 3,500 a day and that's using an AR. Haven't been sniping in a good while, same for support weapon, so I'd guess its pretty much always around that value.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Merkage21 Find out more about Merkage21
                              Working...
                              X