Does this exist - Molle Attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this exist - Molle Attachment

Just been thinking as I've been buying holsters that go on a belt, how easy it would be to make a molle attachment for belt accessories and wondered if one already existed.

So all it would be would be a strip of fabric same width as your standard tactical belt, this would loop round and clip together making a loop so the holster wouldn't fall off, then all it would need would be the molle strips of fabric with the press studs.

Does that make sense? It would look like an F on it's side ____I_I

So you slide the belt holster on fold it round clip and then attach to molle vest as per normal molle accessories.

So any ideas if it exists?

Cheers

Re: Does this exist - Molle Attachment

You could just use the molle straps on the back of your holster.

Just put them around the belt. Essentially attaching the holster to your belt in the same way you would attach it to the straps on your vest

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      You could just use the molle straps on the back of your holster.

Just put them around the belt. Essentially attaching the holster to your belt in the same way you would attach it to the straps on your vest
      Afraid its the other way around that it's a belt holster to go on a molle vest, however I could just loop a belt through the molle rigging and attach it like that.

This might all be a mute point anyway as I see Fobus do Molle adaptors

Comment

Ah ok my bad Im with you now!

I dont think what youre after exists, I may be wrong though.

If you wanted to attach a fobus to a molle vest then yes get the fobus adapter as itll be far better than something you make yourself!

Comment

Yeah I didn't realise fobus made an attachment.

So basically I was asking do Fobus make an attachment and yes, yes they do however it uses a special clip and is not a more universal slide on solution as I mentioned so maybe a gap in the market there

Comment

black hawk also do one for the serpa holster, ive just brought a molle clip from zero one

Comment

Blackhawk make some pistol molle belt attachments.

I have a few I can put some pics up If I can find them.

Oh and it's "moot point".
              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Staples.

Comment

Originally posted by Xadin View Post

Oh and it's "moot point".
                  Could have been worse I could have said Moo Point you know as in a cows opinion and no one caring for it :D

Thanks guys, I found some molle attachments for the Fobus now to just get the left handed one and mount 2 fully auto glocks in the small of my back :D

Comment

Originally posted by tayste_2000 View Post
                    Could have been worse I could have said Moo Point you know as in a cows opinion and no one caring for it :D

Thanks guys, I found some molle attachments for the Fobus now to just get the left handed one and mount 2 fully auto glocks in the small of my back :D
                    On your back? Watch out behind you; could be embarrassing...
                    Others till I die

Comment

Just make sure your fobus holster has the option to change adapters the standard paddle holster wont work with molle adapters, I used 4 cable ties on my fobus p226 holster to attach to the molle, works a treat.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                      X