what next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what next

i have recently filled in the required form from my site to become UKARA register. the have put me on the site registeration and send something of to the UKARA. i am not sure what is to happen next? all my guns are down now and i need a new one asap but i dont know when i can begin to buy?? as all i have is a site membership card from my local site.

Re: what next

your site membership number is your ukara number, your site or any shop will be able to tell you if your on the database
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

so i can buy guns now or do i have to wait a set time

Comment

If your details have been sent off to the UKARA, then you need to wait until you get an email/letter in the post before you start buying guns online etc.

Your site *Should* allow you to buy guns there and then after youve paid your membership fee and filled in the paperwork!

Comment

I would think that for buying in the UK your valid defense would be the fact you have your membership card. So a phone call or Email from who ever you are buying from to the site organiser will confirm that and you should be good to go.

Not sure of the time scale for registration after that, possibly none.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reaper http://www.youtube.com/user/AOR1NavySeal?feature=mhee Find out more about reaper
          Working...
          X