WE 4168 - where are they all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 4168 - where are they all?

I've been scanning the for sale section for the last month or two keeping an eye out for a WE 416 but haven't seen a single one. I'm doing this because I use it a guage to whether they're worth buying, if you see lots getting sold a couple of months after they come out, it'sa usually a good indicator to steer clear.

So my first question is, am i being blind or are there none coming up for sale?

Secondly, assuming the answer to the previous question is no, where are they all? Is no-one buying them in the first place, or are they just so damn good people aren't selling them on?

Cheers for the input lads.

Re: WE 4168 - where are they all?

Very good question...

I'm guessing that people aren't buying them. It's coming up to Christmas, it's cold, and the last thing people want is problematic gas guns.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

That was my first thought, but it doesn't seem to have affected the number of GBBR's selling for good prices on here, and the same goes for new sales of the M14, which came out more recently than the 4168.........

Comment

The WE 4168 is a fantastic gat but sadly in its standard form its a tad dull. When its been treated to a bit of custom work then its pretty cool but they are few and far between at the moment. Re working them and any other GBBr in colder weather, as long as you know their limitations and you lube and look after them you can pretty much use them through the winter months.

pretty cool i reckon
        The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

My friend has one of them, and to be honest, it's a pretty poor example. It seems to work one round for every five it's broken for, and it's been serviced god knows how many times.
          When it does work though, it's an absolute beast

Comment

Muzzy: Thanks for that, I agree, if I get one it will have a fair few bits changed about, but we'll see.

I'm after one to go with my M4 and PDW, so I already have tons of mags and a fair amount of knowledge on how to maintain them, I just wondered why there are none for sale. Hopefully the answer is that they are so damn good no-one wants to let them go

Grey: not good to hear. Do you know if it's a version one of version two? I know people with version one and two M4's who have nothing but problems, but my version three has worked perfectly without a hitch for nearly 9 months now, just needing regular cleaning and lubing. I'm wondering if it's the same with the 416, as everywhere that sells them lists them as 'version two'.

More opinions appreciated

Comment

Version Two I'm pretty sure, he bought it not very long ago. Odds are it's a complete lemon, I have heard a tonne of good about them, but this is the only first hand experience I've had with one

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
                Version Two I'm pretty sure, he bought it not very long ago. Odds are it's a complete lemon, I have heard a tonne of good about them, but this is the only first hand experience I've had with one
                Cool, cheers. Might just have to take the plunge and find out for myself, looks like it would go perfectly with a zombie loadout LOL

Comment

I have one with full trades and it's stunning !

I know Felis has a tan one for sale at the moment too which was suprisingly quite nice for a tan gun

P.s all 416s are based off the version 3 M4 as they came out after that revision

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TwinTurboCH Find out more about TwinTurboCH
                  Working...
                  X