TM Fn57's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Fn57's.

[QUOTE=Tiercel;546615] I cant justify spending the ludicrously overpriced amount on a holster that will only fit one of my guns...QUOTE]

Because a £40 holster saves you loosing a £30 mag and possibly a £130 gun.

i love my FIVE-SEVEN

i just need more mags now and i will be very happy

Comment

I'm contemplating the tan body and black slide, but i'm not to bothered, just because everythings tan mad lately. Might just stay black, like 50 Cent.

Comment

That's what I had, and what Jamie now has, they look the t***s!

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 25 November, 2010, 06:44.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I just aint convinced that i'm not going to regret buying a tan one. Think i'll stay safe and get the black one, we all know that blacks work hard and do as they're told. So safe bet. Options there to change if I wanted at a later date.

Comment

Listen to you lot of fun boys...

It's a Marui GBB pistol... You can't go far wrong, keep it stock and it'll work fine. "Upgrade" it and you'll probably make it worse.

It looks like lazer blaster, but if that floats your boat, I'm not going to complain.

Get black. It goes with everything and if you can stomach owning the companion weapon to the truly hideous P90, what's to worry about?

Comment

I have to agree with other posters, I think from a looks point of view the 5.7 is a marmite gun, you either love it or hate it.

But they perform brilliantly, I have a 6.01 in mine and hi-flow valves in the magazines and the blowback remains crisp, and the accuracy is amazing. All up a great gun.
              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post

I have to agree with other posters, I think from a looks point of view the 5.7 is a marmite gun, you either love it or hate it.

But they perform brilliantly, I have a 6.01 in mine and hi-flow valves in the magazines and the blowback remains crisp, and the accuracy is amazing. All up a great gun.
                I was thinking of hi flowing my mags to, just to make the shots sting people a bit more lol.

Anyone know if you can still tritium the sights for night usage?

Comment

Nicks is done with Tritium.

And you can hush Ben, I know you hate the 5-7 but you've yet to present me with another pistol I've liked. Haha.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

There are so many I'd have over a 5-7, based on looks... Even Joe's Dragon thing...

Comment

Performance of looks though, however it's win win as I reckon they look sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        There are so many I'd have over a 5-7, based on looks... Even Joe's Dragon thing...
                        Hahaha, ouch. I wouldn't mind a new G18 but everyone and their grandma will have one.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I've seen a couple about... People still seem to be skimping out and getting the KSC/KWA one instead...

Comment

Well, that's patently retarded...

But its a temptation for my CQB Contractor rig with my pimped AK.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I'm hella tempted to sell my M16a2, M733 and MAYBE the M14 and get an MP7 and something else...

Comment

MP7's are totally gash Ben. I think there rediculous, only ever ideal for night games. If you are going to do it though, run it off the marui pro light, not the gay standard battery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
                                Working...
                                X