Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Import Costs

Hmm yeah if it's necessary then theres nothing you can do,
    I'm just gonna look around for other alternatives and try get it all in the UK, and got to HK/USA if i can't get what im looking for

Comment

At the end of the day it depends which HK site you order from depends on what you are going to get charged when it comes into the UK.. PM me..
      DJ AoS
      HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
      Gunless

Comment

I've found it's cheaper to buy things from HK in lots of small orders rather than one large one. Keeping the total below the customs threshold (sorry, I've forgotten what it is at the moment) means you don't pay duty, VAT or parcel force clearance fees. This saves more than you pay in extra postage.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          When your making a big order like you are its not so bad.
          But ive just brought one small part from asia that 100% isnt available here costing £7 after postage, vat, customs and parcelforce clearance fee its cost me closer to £30 but i absolutly need it to skirmish my new gun so have to swallow it.
          I've never been done on anything that cheap! unlucky
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Remember, if Parcelfarce try and stick you with a bill, agree to pay the VAT charge but not the handling charge. Quote Sections 83 and 84 of the postal services act if need be, it's saved me hundreds

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
              Remember, if Parcelfarce try and stick you with a bill, agree to pay the VAT charge but not the handling charge. Quote Sections 83 and 84 of the postal services act if need be, it's saved me hundreds
              Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by abelattack View Post
                Yeahh I would'nt buy one item from abroad, gonna save up and buy as much as i can at once now

If you want an Edgi barrel, I got a direct contact with edgi himself, far more cheaper than buying in the US, just drop me a PM if your interested.

Comment

Anything above 30 dollars is taxed. Unfortunately the costs are calculated by adding value of the goods and the shipping. It is usually 20-25 % of the combined value ( I always estimate +25%)
                  E.g.
                  Gun $100
                  delivery $30
                  total $130
                  tax and handling + 20% (£)
                  Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
                  Working...