Silencer for L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencer for L96

Hey, i'm getting a new TB barrel for my L96 and this means the barrel will be poking out the end of the outer barrel so i need a silencer to cover this,

What length would you recommend without it looking stupidly long or too fat?

Thanks

Re: Silencer for L96

get the correct size barrel and this wont be a problem.

easy way to do it and wont mean you have an extra 6 inch's to try miss trees with.
    ‎"As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, if the day does not require and AK, it is good."

TM mp5 a4, CA mp5 A4 railed, JG mp5 custom, warrior l96 (broken), star minimi (broken), ksg mp9 gbb

Comment

well the barrel i want is an AEG barrel as i'm getting the PDI hop unit and its 509mm

Comment

ivehad silencers on nearly all my sniper rifles, yes you have to be wary of trees and branches a little more but hey ho i like the look of them and they do make a difference to snipers.

be sure to get a silencer adapter first if you don't have one already, look for a silencer roughly 6inches long or more and about 30mm top in width.

Comment

Originally posted by badas View Post
          ivehad silencers on nearly all my sniper rifles, yes you have to be wary of trees and branches a little more but hey ho i like the look of them and they do make a difference to snipers.

be sure to get a silencer adapter first if you don't have one already, look for a silencer roughly 6inches long or more and about 30mm top in width.
          Yep ordering the adapter with the silencer, would 200mm be too long?

Comment

i would say don't really go any longer as it gets a little other the top, becaureful too as you may need to drill the end of the silencer out so bb's are not hitting it when you fire through the silencer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
            Working...
            X