X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Gas?

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
    That's total rubbish LOL

They come in cans about the same size as a green gas can (shorter but wider) and can be bought in any 'outdoors' type shop. As above, just search for 'Coleman Propane', two cans for £10-14. I get mine from Millets.

Propane 100% FTW. Just remember to drop a couple of drops of lube in the adapter every couple of fills
    Oh right my bad, people at my site who have it, only really have the massive cans of it, sorry.

Cybergun APS3 is better than Abbey ultra i found, but still not powerful enough for metal slides.
    sigpic

Comment

my preference for full metal pistols (in order),

kickass gas
      "typical, readily available" green gas
      abbey ultra
      abbey 134a
      abbey maintance
      z1 greengas:/ its either perfect or a can of fresh air depending on batches!!!!!!
      Last edited by Sam89; 27 November, 2010, 10:35.
      KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

its either perfect or a can of fresh air depending on batches!!!!!!
        I know! I bought two bottles last month. One was empty, the other was pressurised air that couldn't fire anything.

Comment

I only used my one and only trusted all weather Cybergun Gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            Actually, how effective do you think a CO2 adapter would be?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5531

Combined with:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5532
            I wouldn't use it....and that is expensive even compared to other shops in the far North of this country.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Green Gas all the way !
              never used anything else before so green gas !
              I use it on my TM Hi-capa 5.1 and it's fine .
              Cold is a b*tch but i like the looks of a reusable hand warmer from zeroone .

Comment

and that is expensive even compared to other shops in the far North of this country.
                I know but I cant link to those.

Comment

I thought it was propane in things like Extreme blow back and Guarder black gas? What has Guarder black got in it that can make it more powerful than propane alone?

And also I'm a little confused as to how you can get different results with all these green gases if they're all propane inside. I'm not disputing that you actually get different results I'm just wondering how, how do you dilute/strengthen propane?

Comment

And also I'm a little confused as to how you can get different results with all these green gases if they're all propane inside. I'm not disputing that you actually get different results I'm just wondering how, how do you dilute/strengthen propane?
                    Often depends on silicone/propane content. And there are arguments about the question weather it is exactly the same thing or not. Propane leaves some odd residue occasionally........

Comment

I use Propane. Propane in a plastic TM Pistol = a 1 hour pistol only game, and a backup weapon that didnt miss a beat in this weather.

My friends metal glock & kick ass = 2 shots per mag.

Get propane, it will help recover the mistake that is a metal slide in winter! :p

Comment

Green is propane.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filn...ter_review.htm

Not sure if thats allowed apologies if its not.

However in that they show results of tests done on both propane and green gas in both content and power.
                        Airsoft innovations arent the only ones that have done this test either so its not just them trying to shift there propane adaptor.
                        I softers dont want to or cant (due to site regs) then fair enough but this stuff with the adaptor and a little silicone added every mag or 2 is soooo much cheaper than green.

Comment

Propane all the way .

Kick ass will never ever go near one of my guns due to the fact it's full of crap

Most green gas I will not use in my GBB rifles due to over lubing in airsoft green gas.

Propane is green gas but allows me to control the amount of lube going into my gun.

Guarder I haven't tried yet but from team mates reports it will most likely tip some of my guns over the top of the chrono

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                            Propane all the way .

Kick ass will never ever go near one of my guns due to the fact it's full of crap

Most green gas I will not use in my GBB rifles due to over lubing in airsoft green gas.

Propane is green gas but allows me to control the amount of lube going into my gun.

Guarder I haven't tried yet but from team mates reports it will most likely tip some of my guns over the top of the chrono
                            I've heard two reports of Guarder gas doing almost immediate damage to GBB pistols... Not sure how true their belief is or not. Still curious as to what is actually inside Guarder gas to make it that much more powerful.

Comment

Thats the thing i forgot.
                              The amount of people you here at sites and on here complain about the power in certain cans of "green gas"
                              Makes me think they put ultra or even 134a in the cans sometimes.
                              Propanes main use is to be burnt so theres no need to f^%k around with what goes into the can.

Comment

I use propane. I have the adapter which was only a few quid and you get can two bottles of colemans propane for a tenner on a certain auction site and many outdoor stores.
                                Get it right roon ye!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X