Steel USP .45 slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel USP .45 slide

Anyone running one of the steel USP slides on their KSC USP .45s?

Pretty expensive but like the idea of a solid blowback and also closeness to the real steel...

Just keen to see if anyones got one before I buy...

Re: Steel USP .45 slide

How well does a gbb function with a steel slide? I cannot imagine it would be that reliable esp this time of year?

Comment

Thats what I was wondering but in the warmer months/Summer I imagine it would work ok...

Comment

You might if you get your hand's on one of those new C02 mag's only glocks atm but the USP .45 ones are in the works.
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

wait a few months save your penny's and buy the new TM version

Comment

my KSC usp has a metal slide

frankly its my "go to" pistol, its got a few upgrades (although i bought it that way) but the blowback is crisp and heavy, the feeling in the hand though is amazing
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

hey Shadow - when you say "metal" its definitely steel and not alloy? These weigh 4 times as much apparantly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
              Working...
              X