SF 1911 carbine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF 1911 carbine?

Firstly in the real world whats the point in these? i know hera arms are about innovation n all but im a tad confused, just looks cool to me.

Anyway

Im thinking of getting one and making it into a primary weapon seeing as the new TM 50 rounder single stack mags will be out soon.

plus i reckon it would fit my look perfectly with my team in mind.

but will it have any performance increase to even contemplate it as a primary? i know a certain elite centre sells a complete carbine with increased barrel lengths etc but not sure if even that will give a good range?

whats your thoughts on it.

Re: SF 1911 carbine?

Had to google it to find out what it actually is lol. Looks awesome IMO, very original.
    As far as being used as a primary goes, I don't see why not? Stick a TM MEU or something in there & I think you've got quite an interesting weapon with the performance to match. Maybe wait until it's a bit warmer though.... :P

It'd go well with your loadout idea's too methinks..
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Yeah well it takes your standard single stack 1911's

yeah the mag issue can be rectified!

WITH HAND WARMERS! oh yes and keep me warm too, if i get a kit for xmas ill get a tm 1911 and keep the plastic slide for extra winter goodness.

The centre of elite sells a bad ass kit though with extended barrels and all sorts for £360

alloy slide and outer barrel fitted, with a King Arms extension, and the Madbull Assassin's 235 mm 6.03mm barrel performance wise included in the £360 premade it, also id get some gas routers for the mags

Comment

*Voms into mouth*

No. No. Just no. Get an TM MP7 instead. They have excellent range considering thier size and relatively low FPS, plus they're quiet.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

build one of those auto 32.acp 1911s of public enemies.

Comment

build one of those auto 32.acp 1911s of public enemies.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EslpI2MhVR4

Comment

Machaon the TM mp7 is a AEP

EDIT WTF!? did he do to that poor 1911, jeeszus

Comment

EDIT WTF!? did he do to that poor 1911, jeeszus
                Don't worry it was a £35 Bell

Comment

oh phew!

Well i dont know what to do thought id bring it up as its an interesting invention to say the least, looks cool and i will get certainly the looks with my team loadout and with my team of course aswell

hm

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    Machaon the TM mp7 is a AEP
                    LOL, I'm fully aware of that. It just looks a damn-sight better than that 1911 carbine. But then I don't particularly like Armalite varients, so that probably explains it.

However, you could get the gas version (?KSC - I can't remember).
                    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                      LOL, I'm fully aware of that. It just looks a damn-sight better than that 1911 carbine. But then I don't particularly like Armalite varients, so that probably explains it.

However, you could get the gas version (?KSC - I can't remember).
                      just sounded strange that you suggested an AEP mp7 when i was going for a gas weapon, but meh my brain doesnt work.

Im not a fan of MP7's personally but i cant explain why im loving the look of these carbines

Comment

I must admit that I actually love them..............

Comment

I dont even know why i love em so much just get images of my team running out of a building with em ready to shoot stuff.

Comment

purcy you need to get it ether that or a pulse lol

Comment

The pulse would be an interesting choice as you have one but too futuristic for my taste!

just need to make sure i can run a 1911 carbine in the winter

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                              Working...
                              X