is aps a good company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is aps a good company?

been looking around and found a website that sells aps m4s anyone got any experience with aps since they look good for the price
    i am new be nice!

Re: is aps a good company?

I've seen a couple of APS weapons, one being an M4 and one being an AK. Both work great, although needed downgrading.

Comment

im sure i could downgrade some with my sherlock skills

Comment

Do you mind staying on topic? thanks.

Comment

I am on topic , im talking about downgrading the weapons in question

Comment

Aye, is there a stirring smiley...hmmm...

On topic, the APS's I've handled are solid as a rock and worked well. I would have an AK of theirs any day.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              im sure i could downgrade some with my sherlock skills

APS huh?
              Never actually heard of them, well how much is the price difference for you to think its a good price? Because If you have to downgrade it, you'd need to take into account the cost of a new spring and for the techy at your local site to change it for you, unless you know how to do that or have a mate who can.
              Feenix
              sigpic
              G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Just googled APS (Accuracy Pneumatics Shooting) and as far as I've read they have an average rep.

"APS is a Mainland factory (Not made in HK!!!) that have been making paintball guns similar to Ram for years.
                And finally they realized the demand from airsoft and decided to moved into this field.
                There accessorizes should fit both there ram and airsoft range.

As for this M4, I've just tested one and I felt a little disappointed after first seeing them in Jan Fair.
                Power fluctuations of 20 fps ether side of 300 FPS which could mean airseal problems.
                material and body wise it seems to be reasonable for a ACM, but no battery and charger so does seem a little high priced.
                but with the lack of ACM factories at the moment, we shouldn't be complaining."

Ripped straight from another forum, and I'd trust the poster.

Comment

ok thanks for feedback ill stick with king arms m4a1 atm
                  i am new be nice!

Comment

only bonus of them is the EBB which you can get a on a G&G for a similar price so tbh i'd stick with more well known makes easier to get parts.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

They're not all too bad, probably on par with Dboys and CYMA, so you'll probably get some lemons and some beasts. Personally I'd play it safe and go for an Asia Electric Gun, which is a JG rebranding but pretty much in the same price range, or an SRC for a little more

Comment

Most people seem to bin the china batteries and chargers anyway, so don't think its fair to say its a bad deal because they're not included!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

And yet for someone with no charger or battery it might be the deciding point between this and a different brand.

But this does come from a retailer so I think he was looking at it from a sellers point of view.

Comment

the Aps rifles ive seen and held and fired were a bit dissapointing,

the rifle performed ok,
                            felt a bit Cloney if you understand that, just not as durable or high quality materials

also the gearbox parts are only available from the aps site if you wish to keep the original gearbox etc ,

also im not sure if this will change anything to the rifle , but there are two cr123 batteries in the stock that has to be inserted into the gun to get the full potential we found out ....

but its an ok gun,

but id stick with either Jg, src or even Acm/Agm if your on a budget

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billy Find out more about billy
                            Working...
                            X