Eye protection !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye protection !

What do you use, iev got soem jack pyke clay shooting glasses which are good but do steam up a bit at times also had a viper big visor but didnt get on with it.

Im thinking of getting the goggles with mesh len's anyone got them or used them ?

im thinking no steaming up and fresh air all the time

any advise

Re: Eye protection !

mesh lense goggles are great,but some have problems when it somes to looking down a holo sight or red dot as you sometimes see double images,but thats only in some cases,other wise they are well worth getting

Comment

I've got a fair collection of goggles now.
      I alternate between ESS Advancer V12s and a cheap pair of mesh ski goggles.

The mesh ski goggles dont look as good but they are more comfortatable and of course never steam up and since we are playing in the snow on sunday I will be wearing the mesh goggles

Comment

Got a set of Heroshark Daggernose mesh goggles, and a few pairs of ESS shooting glasses.

Looking at a pair of Oakleys at the moment though, place I bought my girlfriends Raybans from have them at a good price.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I agree with Fenriz. I got the Bolle goggles with mesh. If you can, avoid the bog standard mesh goggles, as the mesh is very fine on these and tends to obscure light and vision quite badly. Im yet to play in my new goggles, but tryign them on and handling guns around the house they seem absolutely perfect!

Comment

i have got a pair of oakley si half jackets, was told that they would be perfect for airsoft by the shop i bought them from, so decided to test them with a 460 fps sniper rifle at point blank range and they cracked, safe to say im not going to trust my eyes with them any time soon! i currently use ess advancer v12s but i also have got some cheep bolle ones as back up goggles
            PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

I've used guarder C2's for the last five years the kind with one large lense.

These fit over my regular speccy four eyes glasses fine and the anti fog still works too!

Bonus is you get clear, yellow, tinted, dark etc lenses in the pack and inserts for prescription lenses to go behind (although I never bothered with these).
              Originally posted by Fenriz
              I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

ESS ICE 2.4 shooting glasses (with strap so they don't move).

Also have some ESS Advancer V12's for when I feel the need for full-seal.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                  ESS ICE 2.4 shooting glasses (with strap so they don't move).

Also have some ESS Advancer V12's for when I feel the need for full-seal.
                  same alough my v12s are usually just strung on my helmet

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b16jus Im me....... Find out more about b16jus
                  Working...
                  X