How do you carry VN Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you carry VN Mags

I've used the us Vietnam bandoleer with great success. It just takes a bit of practice to get them out quickly. I also use Alice webbing and, although it takes a bit of fiddling, you can get short mags out ok. There are specific 20 round picked for the Vietnam webbing too.

I have toyed with the idea of a bandoleer for my 20 rounders. A molle base with the friction based m4 mags. But Vietnam kit won in the end
    Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
    Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
    Originally posted by Coz
    Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

just had a look at the fortunate soldier site and thet are selling the m16 bandoliers for £6.99. specifically for the VN style mags.

temped to get a couple myself and a couple of vn mags for back up when i get a bit trigger happy.....!!!

Comment

This thread has reminded me of one of my favourite forum quotes. Actually from a thread about pretty much the same thing you're asking. Someone said, "shud i jus stuff some neswpaper in it or summit then?"

Scarclaw's response: "Why don't you just tear a few pages out of a dictionary while you're at it?"
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brewer17 Find out more about brewer17
        Working...
        X