scar tan, spray paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scar tan, spray paint

hey, im getting a vfc scar tan soon. im gonna buy some more mids but i am gonna need to spray them tan so they match the rifle. does anyone know of a colour that will match the vfc scar tan or close to it.

please pot below if you can help cheers

Re: scar tan, spray paint

Take a small piece to Bnq and they will scan te colour

Make some up and there you go

Comment

^ Obviously don't take anything gun shaped to B&Q, so careful which piece you take! :D

Krylon Khaki would probably not look too bad. But, it is pretty "light" coloured, so probably not ideal.

Best bet is a model shop I'd say.

Comment

Krylon Khaki has a greenish tint. I think you'd be better off with Krylon Sand Dune if you can find it.

Or try a model shop as suggested. Humbrol and Tamyia come in more colours/shades than Krylon. Might not be as hard wearing, but they'll get a great "used" look quite quickly

Comment

do b&q mix up spray paint tho?

Comment

no b 7 q dont its halfords u wanna go to they mix spray paint

Comment

Halfords wont have a tan colour though as it needs to be a car colour, and if there was a car the colour of a SCAR mag. . . i can only shudder so much before i fall off my computer chair lol.

Im in the same boat though with my SCAR mags, but i well cant be bothered with painting them! But post pics of whatever you do, it might be my kick up the backside

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

they do have a tan colour dan, maybe not bang on but very close, i did my macneil in it

Comment

The WE SCAR tan mages are a more mustard colour though, no where near as light as that.

Although the difference might not be super noticable once its all done.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

there were a load of tans there, i just went for the eggshell one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                    Working...
                    X