Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seting up a new team

mods if this is in the wrong place ples move

ok so as im not i a team i decided ill try to start my own i am an expereanced airsofter,
    the team will be called the 1st Dorset Regerment and based on the british army DPM, so woodland DPM with PLCE web gear and L85A2's and if we get enufe people maybe 1 or 2 m249's im woking on the team patch it will be sum form of the Dorset flag, i paly at GZW and would like to stay at that site and we cold do this at GZU (as i dont drive and that is the only site that my lift will drive to and GZU)
    so if you like the sound of this drop me a PM and we will go from ther

and no coments on how tihs wont hapen thanks i like to try
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: seting up a new team

All i would suggest is as you start out don't limit them to just L85A2's.
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Well make sure you spell it as Regiment

also making sure everyone has l85a2's will make the construction of the team very very slow if not dead

but good luck

Comment

Yeah your asking a bit much matey boy, I for one don't see a huge number of people who are also straggling on there own, with a full dpm kit with l85's. You might get lucky but I don't see it fella. I'd probably lower your restrictions to any weapon then try and build them up from the inside, but most who own other guns is probably because that's what they want to use.

My tips anyway dudey.

Comment

whell the l85 at the start is not improtat but in the end
          and bit by bit get the kit i just want names at the moent to see if its woth me geting quotes for making the patch
          true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

I'd possibly look at maybe recruiting a few friends maybe ?? As you might have a bit more luck in suggesting what they use for a rifle. Plus you can go "year brit dpm is the s*** and looks the best". As apposed trying to transform an already established player.

Plus you might get lucky that if they drive it opens up other skirmishing sites.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 December, 2010, 06:30. Reason: language

Comment

whell frends are out iv tred explaning airsoft to them ther are just not intrested

Comment

even the l85's in the end game, is still a big question mark thats several hundreds of pounds in a bit of kit gone, what happens if the team flops soon after?

thats why weapons for my team are lax but on the basis of realism and availability and its worked

Comment

thats why im saying im just at the name taking stage at the moment and L85 are the larst thing for the team

Comment

also iv this one dont get off the ground im working on an idear for a team for urben based on a US Federal Marshal thats frley easy to pull off if any want more info just pm me and ill take names for this

Comment

Most "teams" are groups of friends/mates who meet up, have played together for a while and then decide to go from there. Patches are relatively cheap to have made, ours were £4 each or so, getting certain types of RIF's aren't

The only other thing I would say is please use a spell checker when making your patch, or goodness knows what it will actually say.
                      Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Ye, I spell checker might be in order. Maybe try a PSC style team?

Comment

when you say you don't drive - what age are you mate?

I ask as the younger you are the harder it is going to be to find people with enough cash for l85's.
                          Originally posted by Coz
                          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Yeah never wanted to say anything, but defo spell check the patches.

I believe he's about 21, so if his mates are the same age and work it shouldn't be an issue, but as it stands mate, i'd just imbed yourself and pal up with a few locals at your site then go from there when you have a "relationship" so to speak to build on.

Comment

In my opinion I wouldn't join a team with someone who can't even be bothered to spell check a simple forum post, what would they be like trying to organize a team just saying, also i'd recommend letting people use what they want, maybe limit them to cold war era weapons, or weapons used by NATO/ militia, depending on what sort of look you're going for.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                              Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                              Working...
                              X