Last airsoft day out of 2010 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last airsoft day out of 2010 :(

Is anyone else going to get another day out before xmas ?

Im gutted to think its prob going to be 6 weeks until the next for me !

Re: Last airsoft day out of 2010

Iam playing on the 12th this weekend, and then my last will be the 19th until next year.
    sigpic

Comment

last until 2nd jan

Comment

iv got a weekender on the 18th of december. first time any large amount of airsofters have been to this army site aswell. only other time was the test day with 40 regulars which i went to aswell. trust me this is an amazing site. be a good end to the year
        sigpic

Comment

Got an indoor "training" session on the 12th, then a game on the 19th, possible game on boxing day and one on the 27th...

So I've got a few to choose from :D
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Had my last game (5th) which was early for our last game, not got one until early Jan.

Looking forward to using my new M14 (which will be in the post tomorrow with a bit of luck)...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

My next skirmish will be some time mid february however gives some time for my M4 parts to come from HK.
              Originally posted by parky
              If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

What parts you getting JMusa?
                Which site is that then Brown?
                And hopefully I Should be going to one tommorrow (if im well enough, which I know im not) if not ill be going to one on the 15th for a night game, a hittakers xmas do down in the bunkers (as I missed the Mall because I was Ill :/ ) and then hopefully to the Ambush Adventures xmas do aswell :D fingers crossed ill have a large airsofting xmas. Which I why I was hopeing I'd get the Noveske N4 finished by xmas time but doesnt look like its gonna happen now, waiting on a email back explaining why I cant add the GBB VLTOR upper reciever to cart D:< lol
                Peace!
                Feenix
                sigpic
                G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

I'm playing at invictaairsoft.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wont be playing again till January.

Only sunday i have off this month isnt a skirmish day. Typical.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

i like phil collins.

and i think our last one's on the 16th at gz

Comment

The last game i will be attending is x sites xmas do on the 19th and probably wont be playing again until middish january :/

Comment

18th and 19th december. I get to try out my christmas present as well
                          Originally posted by murta369
                          in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by brown View Post
                            I'm playing at invictaairsoft.
                            that will be my last game of the year

Comment

got this sunday, then on the 19th we have "operation panto"

where we will be playing pass the "parcel" and various other party and christmas games, lots of pyro fun to be had

then on jan 9th we have a milsim game that will be running into a night game, cant wait
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b16jus Im me....... Find out more about b16jus
                              Working...
                              X