Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading G36C ??

Hi,
    My Stock JG G36C that i have had for about a year now has lost power and range .
    The fps on the chrono hit 260-80 and the range has really gone down.
    I'm thinking of upgrading it back to get the fps of 330 and improve my range on the gun .
    Not too sure on upgrading guns and need to know what will do this .
    I think the spring has worn maybe and maybe change for a better battery then a 8.4v mini type ,
    If anyone can give me some more pointers etc that would be appreciated.
    Thanks,

Re: Upgrading G36C ??

Put a TM hop rubber in it? Or even a whole unit if it's needed.
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
      Put a TM hop rubber in it? Or even a whole unit if it's needed.
      Ok i will look into it .

Comment

Did a barrel, eg1000 motor on mine. Still deciding on the hop as unsure to go for an m4
        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Look at the hop rubber first, chances are it's losing air.

After that a spring, if the gun is apart then metal bushes, the JG ones seem to last extremely well, but if it's apart then best to do the easy stuff.

JG gears, piston and spring guide are all up to the job so no need to change them if they work ok. Look at the switch block while it is apart, JG's do suffer from the switch block splaying so again, check when it's apart.

As to battery's, the JG G36C is light on battery use and you can get a 1600 Mah NiMh in the grip, but if you want a better rate of fire and a bigger capacity then a 7.2vLiPo will give you all the juice you need. Don't use an 11.1v lipo, you will kill it pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Just an Airsofter View Post
            Look at the hop rubber first, chances are it's losing air.

After that a spring, if the gun is apart then metal bushes, the JG ones seem to last extremely well, but if it's apart then best to do the easy stuff.

JG gears, piston and spring guide are all up to the job so no need to change them if they work ok. Look at the switch block while it is apart, JG's do suffer from the switch block splaying so again, check when it's apart.

As to battery's, the JG G36C is light on battery use and you can get a 1600 Mah NiMh in the grip, but if you want a better rate of fire and a bigger capacity then a 7.2vLiPo will give you all the juice you need. Don't use an 11.1v lipo, you will kill it pretty quickly.
            Thanks i will get cracking

Comment

Your best bet is to spend a lot of time reading several threads in the Tech section (incidentally, where this thread belongs). There's lots of detailed information regarding what's best if you want extra range etc.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Breeze Stealthy player hiding in the dark areas loves to play with tactics and skill . Find out more about Breeze
              Working...
              X