Airsoft Hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Hiatus

This year I am finally making my comeback to the world of airsofting after almost two years without the joy it brings. In that time I sold my cheapsoft M4 to a friend for pennies as it was broken and if I'm honest I am not really their biggest fan, and recovered from the wounds both physical and mental I had picked up from the field.

Now I am attempting to rebuild an armoury and get out onto the field once more. Whilst I am missing a weapon at the moment, my friend has offered to lend me my old M4 back (yay?) and I still have all my old DPM kit and webbing system so I believe I am ready to jump straight back in.

A question for you; Have you ever had a hiatus similar to mine and if so, how did it feel to step back into the game?
    Incoming Fire has right of way

Re: Airsoft Hiatus

Im gearing up to comeback right now, i have to start a whole new kit as if i was a newbie to it all, but im getting there slowly.

How it feels? Well i felt like i stated above, a newbie because so many new people had come along and started to become regulars so i felt a bit like an outsider coming back, im still not fully kitted up but i have enough to go so its all well

Good luck with coming back, Tip though chuck the cheapsoft m4

Comment

Oh dont worry, its not going to be a permanent feature! It is only until I get the funds for my own. Its just the Christmas defecit on my bank account that is delaying this!
      Incoming Fire has right of way

Comment

Yeah I've done it mate

Quit last year and had to get back into it as sold all my rifles

So been rebuilding eversince
        so selling a few guns off now to get funds nearer to buying a ptw

Comment

Yeah - I took a year off when my son was born. Couldn't afford to go airsofting and to be quite honest my mind was on other things. Kept two AEGs though.

Stepping back into the game was great. Renewed enthusiasm which I still hold.

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          so selling a few guns off now to get funds nearer to buying a ptw
          Did that a few months ago. You won't look back :D

Comment

Crapped my pants! I felt like bambi lol! 4 years away does that though!

I have been rebuilding my armory too, just like my old loadout I used to have.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I'm technically on one now, but still pop on here to see what's going on.

Mainly for money reasons - all going towards audio gear and band etc.

I'll be back next year at some point!

Comment

ive started getting back into it now after about nearly 3 years of not doing it, money/time/uni etc all came into it, i did feel like a i was new to the sport all over again hahaha, ive still got alot of my old gear so kit wasnt really a problem, i only got back into it after my mate bought a cheap 15 quid springer for fun, i then realised i had been too long without skirmishing

Comment

I stopped playing for about 5 years when I was 17. Wish I hadn't. Came back to find UKARA, Two-Tone, and LtPurcy...
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    I stopped playing for about 5 years when I was 17. Wish I hadn't. Came back to find UKARA, Two-Tone, and LtPurcy...
                    LOL
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                    Originally posted by N3ADS
                    Is this you talking from experience ?..
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by fenriz View Post
                      i stopped playing for about 5 years when i was 17. Wish i hadn't. Came back to find ukara, two-tone, and ltpurcy...
                      oh hay! yall right darlin'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Comrade Find out more about Comrade
                      Working...
                      X