charging/discharging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charging/discharging

at the moment i'm charging/discharging 2 battery packs to try and get their battery memory back to normal but a have no idea how long i should do this for, can anyone help me?
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: charging/discharging

3 cycles.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Firstly what are they? secondy it depends on the level they are at initially. But anywhere from 3 to 5 discharge/charge cycles to get them back to their optimum best. Be aware though "optimum best" is subjective as the batteries may be old so won't always hold a full charge anyway.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
        Firstly what are they? secondy it depends on the level they are at initially. But anywhere from 3 to 5 discharge/charge cycles to get them back to their optimum best. Be aware though "optimum best" is subjective as the batteries may be old so won't always hold a full charge anyway.
        +1

If it dosen't work after 5, bin it. If a NiCd isn't very healthy, there is a good chance a few cycles might not do the trick, look after these properly if you want them to last. NiMH can go from buggered to almost new after 3 cycles if you catch it in time.

Comment

they're Ni-MHs
          Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
          Working...
          X