Buyback Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyback Scheme

Ever sold something and really regretted it?

I spent well over a year upgrading a G36K to a KSK version including an SL8 rail and an Army Code trademarked Body - then sold it!

On a whim, I emailed the guy I sold it to and he was fortunately just about to sell it again.

Win!

Re: Buyback Scheme

id have my old army r85a1 not that great of a gun but the time i spent on it and the money just makes me miss it =/
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

I had three BFGs sold them all now have option at new site and miss them.

Comment

had a gun that didnt belong to me,but the owner was desperate to sell,(some old fella in hospital needing funds) i posted it on appraisals,and was given a couple of valuations,(approx £140)on the strength of the replys i sold it for the price given, turned out to be worth about 3 times the price....slightly gutted, as i could have kept it for myself......always live and learn.
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ive been through many guns and have missed a couple

Main one being my first gun which was a upgraded tm Thompson, even tried to buy it back of the guy but he had broke it

Comment

I really want one of my AEG's back, i sold it to a guy i know, i wont ask for it back though!
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 11 December, 2010, 09:28.

Comment

i miss the trigger responce and sound of my old TW5
              Originally posted by jonnyhal
              For Sale: very nice heavy springer
              Originally posted by soulflame2
              when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

I actually miss my Sig550. I sold it to someone on here who sold it on to someone else. Apparently it's been round the forum a few times but I still miss the old beast!
                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

miss my old guns , new armoury not upto par,

so selling them to fund a new version of the old guns
                  tm m4 being replaced with a ptw kit,
                  m9 replaced with glock
                  and aps replaced with gas aw.338

any one miss an sa80 :p

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                    any one miss an sa80 :p
                    Me

My R85 was the Dog's...

Horrible habbit boredom selling... i keep selling/swapping to fund new guns/loadouts...
                    sigpic

Comment

And that is why I keep all my guns until they break. Even If I dislike them.

Might of lost a few along the line though......

Comment

i bought an m1100 revision from new and sold it a couple week later.
                        nearly a year went past and i'd seen the same gun (not mine) come up on here a few times
                        not long pasted i decided i missed it and i sent about looking for one on here.
                        the one i sold had turned out to be the one that kept comeing up on here.
                        i bought it back and worked out it had gone from me new been oin the hands of about 4-5 others and landed back in my lap in close to the exact same condition as to when i sold it XD

Comment

I miss my cyma aks74u, got a dboys version but its alot worse than the cyma, so its my now project, to get it running nicely
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
                            id have my old army r85a1 not that great of a gun but the time i spent on it and the money just makes me miss it =/
                            It's posts like this that really help me do everything I can to keep hold of my guns. I really, nearly looked to selling my ICS L85 recently despite it now being modded exactly to how I want it and perfect in every way. However, I fell in love with the SCAR and there was no quick way of funding one without selling something as I wanted al the bits on it and was looking at £500+. I ended up geting pretty drastic with some finances (no, not baked beans on toast stage but not far off) and have, with a bit of frugal work, managed to get a nice VFC SCAR and have decided the EGLM and sight etc will have to wait. I know I would have really regretted letting the L85 go.

I think the biggest problem is that airsofters are, by default, into guns. The issue is that there are so many different types out there and in addition RIF's will always be generally expensive. Thus we are always looking to possess the next thing on out list and usually something has to sell to make way for it!

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
                            TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

TM Mk 23 or KJ P226, they were never getting used so got sold on, now with the situation I'm in (not playing but supervising) having a side arm for those daft end of day games is a point (plus If I ever have to take honesty shots on people I can without squiring a players weapon).

I'm more lirkly to say I'd prefer to re-aquire a P226 and mags as they fit in my issued holsters...
                              Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X