G&P m4 130 rnd midcaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P m4 130 rnd midcaps

i've been told these are some of the best midcaps on the market does anyone know if this is true and do they work with ics m4's ok

Re: G&P m4 130 rnd midcaps

They are pretty solid... No better or worse than anything in the price range. On a par with CA and TM...

Mine get upset if I over fill them though...

Comment

They work fine from what i've seen, but i personally think that you can't go wrong with MAG midcaps. Really are the bee's knees compared to all the others i've used.

Comment

I got 8 MAG midcaps today, even though they're palstic they seem to be fine. I also got 5 other mid caps off of here a couple of days ago, I think they're STAR. In total, 13 midcaps in one week : D
        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

the g&p ones have a nice weight to them thats why i like them. i dont like the plastic ones as they seem to feel quite tacky and cheap even if they do work! my mate has some ares ones i think and they work perfectly just are shiny and plastic.
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I only have one G&P mid cap but oh joy is it a treat. I can tell when i've put it in my gun without even looking due to it's solid feel and it allways works perfectly. Never had a problem with it.
            Originally posted by murta369
            in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

I must have had a couple of duffers then, i hate G&P midcaps, the ones i have jam all the time, don't feed all the BB's when it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                They work fine from what i've seen, but i personally think that you can't go wrong with MAG midcaps. Really are the bee's knees compared to all the others i've used.
                Unless you've got a G&P replica like mine. G&P original and Magpuls work fine, MAGs don't feed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
                Working...
                X