G&G Toptechs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Toptechs

Just a question to see if anyone ususing these?

They have an air blowback feature so just keen to hear of these guns are any good?

Build is supposed to be better than G&P?

Re: G&G Toptechs

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
    Just a question to see if anyone ususing these?

They have an air blowback feature so just keen to hear of these guns are any good?

Build is supposed to be better than G&P?
    I have an m4 toptech and it's the dogs b*ll*cks :D
    the sound is really nice, range and accuracy are great and build quality is very good.
    airsoft is like sex ...you play hard for hours,get all hot and sweaty and when its all over your just glad it wasn't you who got shot in the face!!

Comment

Then I'm not sure if Barry got lucky or my brother got unlucky, but he bought one of these on a whim some time back and I wasn't impressed.
      He thought it was good out of the box, performance wasn't too bad and the blow-back was a nice feature for a bit of fun, but I can't remember if it lasted two or three skirmishes before suffering significant gearbox failures.

In this instance he decided it was a write-off, he wasn't impressed enough with it to spend the time and money fixing it, replaced it with an ICS M4 instead and was far happier with that, it's been rock-solid for him too.

As I said, might simply be that my brother got unlucky with the one he brought, but I wasn't a fan of the concept of G&G before that and wouldn't consider one myself now and he's written them off as a brand too. Then again, we both have big armouries and plenty of other stuff we both wanted and still want to look at, so had no need or desire to try another G&G.

It's entirely possible he just got a single duff one and they're actually quite good as things stand.

Comment

Yeah i have one of these and its real nice, shame to hear about your brothers M4 kaladyn, it seems very strange. I know 3 others with Toptech m4's and they all still run fine and have great accuracy with a stock 6.03 tightbore and 1070 rps.
        sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
        Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Originally posted by M4 Matt View Post
          They all still run fine and have great accuracy with a stock 6.03 tightbore and 1070 rps.
          Spot the typo lol
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE= 1070 rps.[/QUOTE]

wow that's fast :D
            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Man they better be good cuz i just bougt a toptech hk416 :D

Comment

owned one and blowblack was really cool but broke after 3/4 skirmishes,,, but blow my trumpet was it a good rifle ROF was WOW =) and range was pretty nice, still used the gun after blowback went pete tong, but all in all great gun!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                Working...
                X