Plans for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for 2011

Now we're nearly at the end of yet another year(gone fast hasnt it) i thought maybe lets take a look at what peoples plans are for the coming year.

Are there any events that people are planning on attending or perhaps venturing a bit further afield to a new site? maybe its just a case of going more often to your regular site.

For 2011, my plans are to try and start going not only more often, but to the day games as well as the odd night game.

event wise, im considering attending the weekender if thats going ahead next year as well.

Re: Plans for 2011

Go more often, try to swap put some of my hi-caps for mids cos i am terrrible for ammo usage. oh and defo a weekender at some point

Comment

I'm planning on getting around the country a bit more... Also shooting more photos.

Comment

swapping highs for mids like exogen i go allot anyway but have been slacking recently cos of work so might try get out more DEFINITELY the weekender last year was amazing and also after a new rifle

Comment

Plans for 2011?

Travel to more sites like conflict zone, ****** ***** etc
          first weekender with my first ever team.
          Play more in general (can now due to work casual work)
          work and spend more!

Comment

Operation Titan at catterick is in my sights

Comment

Actually get to play more often...
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Play the Portland Spec Ops weekender in August for the 4th year running again.

Play more sites around the uk, done alot of east anglia, want to head further north and south now

Possibly convince myself into buying a sopmod (even though I don't need one).

Wind more people up on this forum, as it never fails to make me laugh.

Comment

tour of duty games. keep on marshaling & building up the op-tactical sites. finaly get around to upgrading the barrels and hops on all my rifs. give in to buying more ak-47's. ground zero weekender. i could go on and on and on

Comment

Hmmm, trips to Urban Assault and Free Fire Zone (as well as just playing more locally) with the AAC. Get hold of a VFC HK416 DC. All of that should keep me pretty busy...
                    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by exogen06 View Post
                      Go more often, try to swap put some of my hi-caps for mids cos i am terrrible for ammo usage. oh and defo a weekender at some point
                      Exactly this!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                        Play the Portland Spec Ops weekender in August for the 4th year running again.
                        Ah nice to see another player who was there :P You should try and get down for a game a Spec ops Bloxworth (the woodland site owned by the same people) in the summer it gets extremely dense, it's like playing CQB......outside
                        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                          Ah nice to see another player who was there :P You should try and get down for a game a Spec ops Bloxworth (the woodland site owned by the same people) in the summer it gets extremely dense, it's like playing CQB......outside
                          this ummer the ferns were head hight didnt get a chance to play in them tho just got the message
                          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

More games than 2010.
                            Had a pretty poor outing this year loosing job etc etc, hoping for better times in 2011.

Comment

Go to more sites
                              Attend the weekender
                              Buy some gloves for those games in the winter
                              Buy some propper boots -not steel toe caps lol
                              complete my we scar project
                              upgrade my tm meu
                              get a radio and headset

I think thats it - might be a few other things I plan on doin - all depends on funds at the end of the day though. Damn I wish I could win the lottery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swift Find out more about Swift
                              Working...
                              X