A&K vs Real Sword Draganov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A&K vs Real Sword Draganov

Ive had a A&K with the wood kit and everything and it aint nothing like the RS, that feels the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
      So what everyone is trying to say is you get what you pay for really and a&k isnt going to be high quality compared to RS
      Do you agree?
      I do indeed. Also having a spring dragunov means you should be in prison, its unholy.

Comment

Im not so sure he needs to go to Jail...But to ask if an A and K compares or out guns an RS SVD is a question that never needs repeating.

As far as I'm aware the RS is miles ahead of the other very expensive svd's some of which were expensive and didnt have an ajustable hop up.

The RS is made to exact size and weight, where as the A and K can be bought for what..£60 (plus shipping) from Hong Kong, then remember that includes profit, manufacturing, processing, packaging, advertising etc etc...So it must cost max £20 to make...lol...

Given how good all the RS guns are, would you really need one running on Co2.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I like my A&K. It's cheap, well done and works, and spring guns don't have fancy parts to break.

On the other hand, Real Sword makes the best AK and derivatives in the market, aspect wise, but it's a nonsensical comparison. For the price the A&K has no match.

Comment

Yeah heres my A&K very pretty weapon but it just doesnt perform this is long gone by the way

Comment

My old custom dragunov build, semi-automatic and real dragunov scope

Comment

My old svd , now in the hands a friend in Hungary

1/2 way down the page http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16779&page=3

Comment

Was it the RS one that used parts from a real steel Dragunov, namely the furniture? Or is that another one? But either way, if the money goes that far get the RS version, ever since seeing the video of the RS one shooting matchsticks at 20 meters I was impressed.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Lets not be mean to Mr. Collector, he's only asking a question, if you don't like the fact that he's asking politely, then why flame him?
                    ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

My A&K treated me well, although it was very hard to cock - but its accuracy and range on 0.3's was immense I had never seen anything like it but I dont think A&K are consistent as many other people have had absolute rubbish performance, mine came in at 490 fps - ive never tried a RS so I wouldnt know about them, all i can say is that you wont know what your buying from A&K

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
                      Working...
                      X