Site with low caps only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site with low caps only

Airsoft guns are not accurate, so midcaps kind of compensate for this.

However, the idea of a lowcap game is fine with me.

Comment

Being an ex-squaddie I find this strange. If airsoft weapons had the accuracy and range as real ones, I'd agree with lowcaps, but they don't, even a strong wind screws up a game.

Comment

Plus people don't go down if you clip 'em.

Comment

Low caps are pointless I find.

Airsoft guns are no where near as accurate as their real counterparts, so you need to shoot a gazillion bb's for a single one to hit your target sometimes.

Mid caps or less would be alright, I can understand Highcaps being banned in some games.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
            Low caps are pointless I find.

Airsoft guns are no where near as accurate as their real counterparts, so you need to shoot a gazillion bb's for a single one to hit your target sometimes.

Mid caps or less would be alright, I can understand Highcaps being banned in some games.

This isnt about the real world counterparts its about airsoft , this is only me asking for a cqb environment , NO wind inside , My weapon i use just now , whether i fire one or three rounds hits where its aimed pretty much 99.9 % of the time.

I have been an avid airsofter for 7 years. I havent used high caps since 2005 when i went to using Mids. only because to many have high caps, I would however if it was to happen, have a cqb site with a low cap rule . purely for the guys that want a bit of realism and not wasting 1000s of rounds at folk. putting a little more thought into there games etc , instead of someone hosing a set of stairs and pinning folk down. Its only me asking at present , it will maybe become apparent in a few weeks .

Comment

firefight combat simulations used to and I believe still does limit ammo to 300 rounds per game. they didn't prohibit high caps but the ammo limit was imposed.

it made the cqb games a lot for fun and interesting as someone couldn't hold off a doorway by spraying tonnes of rounds at it.the games flowed very well.

and attendance was always very good at their old electrowerkz site.

So I think the idea would work
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                firefight combat simulations used to and I believe still does limit ammo to 300 rounds per game. they didn't prohibit high caps but the ammo limit was imposed.
                They still have the same limit on thier games at Bexley. I should think it works just fine, because at Belxey, you really don't need more than 300 rounds per game.

I can understand why you'd want low/midcap games, but I can't help feeling that it wouldn't be popular enough to run 3 times a month.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

ok to clarify a little on what i want and mean

Me and a friend are going to be opening a CQB site within the next few months. site is already confirmed, But location staying secret just now.

I am hoping to run the site for all types of players , However we are going to be running it with each game run with ammo limits , ie 100 200 round games. so no high caps seems fair , however if someone can get 200 rounds in a high cap then fair play. NO RELOADS unless they find a AMMO stash. which will be placed throughout the site

We are looking to make this site a little more challenging. as it has so many awesome features. over 300 rooms. 14 floors dual stair cases . endless fighting. but to make it more fluent we want to put limits in place. stops games going stale. that was the thoughts behind the orginal post .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bangyourdead Find out more about bangyourdead
                  Working...
                  X