Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG G36c Compatibility

Yello dudes!

I shouldn't really have to ask this question, as I'm sure they can, but a second opinion don't hurt right?

The MAG G36c Midcaps (double pack, this doesn't make a difference), anyone got reports of compatibility with the KWA KG36c 2GX?

The MAG M4 Midcaps fit the KWA M4 2GX, so correct me if I'm wrong, it's the same case for the G36c magazines?

I realise there are several magwell conversion kits out there, I'm not too interested in those, but reports on them are more than welcome aswell. :D

Any help mucho appreciateo! :D

- Krinkov
    ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Re: MAG G36c Compatibility

no that's not the case. an m4 is entirely different from a g36c. kwa forums are your friend. compatibilty threads are on there. from memory the mag midcaps don't work in the kwa g36c
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
      no that's not the case. an m4 is entirely different from a g36c. kwa forums are your friend. compatibilty threads are on there. from memory the mag midcaps don't work in the kwa g36c
      Dayum, that sucks.

Advice still wanted though. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Krinkov View Post
        Dayum, that sucks.

Advice still wanted though. :D
        Don't think you really need any more advice. the kwa thread contains kwa and user tests on all the mags. there you can find exactly what mags will work.

edit - oh if you mean advice on the adaptors then fair enough
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Cheears caffin, what experience have you had with the MAG Midcaps? More sauce on these always helps! :D

Comment

no experience but I came one click away from ordering a kwa g36c before I decided on the sr5. so I heavily researched it. the best info is all on the kwa forums. the staff will even answer technical questions. basically if you are getting or own a kwa gun, that is the place to ask.

search "compatibility" on there and it should bring up the threads. Although I'm pretty sure they are stickied so easy enough to find

Comment

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46

Apparently they do, although, these reports are most likely concerning the 1st version.
              No idea if any magwell changes have been made with the 2GX version.

Mods, please KEEP OPEN. :D

Comment

oh my bad I was thinking of the king arms ones. see, kwa forums reveals all

Comment

Hahaha!
                  Any help still appreciated!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Krinkov Call me Krinkov. Find out more about Krinkov
                  Working...
                  X