Is it wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it wrong

did no-one see that PPSH?? i have given up on people now.
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
      I saw the title and thought It was on those 'Is it wrong to have sex with you cousin?' posts.................

Anyway, that looks very wrong.
      they are both wrong in the same way

edit: that poor poor ppsh, what has someone done to you???

Comment

f*ck the damn ak in the top. What about the poor ppsh?? why do americans insist on ruining everything?? First transformers now this!
        Originally posted by iNK
        Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
          did no-one see that PPSH?? i have given up on people now.
          LOL you know what im very surprised on the lack of comments on that, i thought i was going to get a flurry of it.

hilarious! i know right its sin.

Comment

its more like a travesty of a skullf*ck of a sin
            Originally posted by iNK

Comment

Thats because i wouldnt think twice about doing that to a PPSH.... I think it looks sexy as hell.
              Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
              I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                Thats because i wouldnt think twice about doing that to a PPSH.... I think it looks sexy as hell.
                yeah but with all that tactical crap on it you wont be able to use the gun as a seat any more

Comment

I don't like AK's in the first place, so I wouldn't say anything.

What gets me though, is those SR47 things... An Armalite... With AK mags?

Ew.

(I'm not the greatest fan or armalites either, but I have one)
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. you dont like ak's????
                    Originally posted by iNK

Comment

And the the U.S Airborne Guy has taken a Hack at the stock to cut down the size. Wouldnt be able to do that with the Airsoft PPSH, but i would love to stick all that stuff on there to make it "Tacticul"...
                      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

just no!
                        Originally posted by iNK

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
                          whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. you dont like ak's????
                          Personal preference :D

Gimme an AUG or similar anyday. (Maybe I'm just biased? I don't care though, I love my AUG. I had an AK once... Just no.)
                          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not 100% on AK's, but each to their own. after all its your cash!

Comment

well i got mine free but thats another story! you wierdo's
                              Originally posted by iNK

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                                Personal preference :D

Gimme an AUG or similar anyday. (Maybe I'm just biased? I don't care though, I love my AUG. I had an AK once... Just no.)
                                Are you by any chance a bad guy from the early 90's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                                Working...
                                X