• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which P226?

Lots of head scratching anyone help me?

TM P226
    KSC P226
    KJ P226

wanting a FM and able to fit a silencer, would also like good markings.

Need help every reviews I've seen conflicts with another.

Thanks

Re: Which P226?

TM Hands Down
    Probally TM's best pistol and ive got mine in beutiful chrome!
    And I do beilive you can get a barrel threaded for it so you can have a silencer
    Last edited by chaos; 21 December, 2010, 23:02. Reason: Forgot to include information

Comment

However if you want it to be Full Metal then that rules the TM out. However, it doesnt really matter as the TM more than makes up for it in performance. I would stongly suggest the TM over any other manufacturer.

I believe the KJ Works to fit your requirements mind you, Its full metal, is a clone of the TM so you can use a TM threaded outerbarrel for a silencer and im pretty sure the Trademarks are pretty accurate. Its also not meant to be a bad runner either.

Comment

Every time Ive used my TM, people have commented on how much range it has, it was up there with the AEG's - but its not surprising considering TM's hop

Comment

I can also vouch for the TM. you won't be disapointed, having directly compared it to a friends KJW the TM wins hands down in every aspect
          Originally posted by ste887
          yes but multicam is the new black
          and black is the new gay

Comment

The TM P226, even though its not full metal, is such a solid build and when compared to a KJ full metal 229 the TM felt a higher quality, more realistic, no rattles and the same with the GBB, its very crisp!!
            sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
            Originally posted by Kagedwolf
            I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
            Originally posted by Major
            well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

Guarder metal kits are available for the TM if you want to upgrade at a later date.
              These are very nice, you can get metal threaded barrels also.
              Depends on budget as that lot will be more than double the KJW one.

Comment

Just spent £320 on a fully upgraded/tuned, oldschool (non-railed) TM P226 + Guarder/PGC metal Kit. Hope it was worth it. Certainly looks the bollox! :D Some testing to be done...

Comment

Kj works if you want full metal.

Had one for ages granted it didnt get used too often as it was a backup, but i did use it for a pistols only game not long ago and it never let me down all day, and believe me i put some rounds through it that day.
                  And it is fully TM compatible.

Had a KSC full metal one prior to that a long time ago and it was pants feed problems mags leaking out of the box and the slide cracked after about 200 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                    Had a KSC full metal one prior to that a long time ago and it was pants feed problems mags leaking out of the box and the slide cracked after about 200 rounds.
                    Stock ones are pretty poor. A bit of fiddling though and a better slide and they're great.

Comment

I got a KJ 226 a few months back. Haven't really used it too much, but its been ok, fires well, haven't really used it too much in the cold though. However I've stuck a plastic TM slide on it to improve performance (bit of a tight fit and a tiny bit of filing was required).

There are no trades on the KJ model, so if thats a deal breaker then go for the TM. I don't think having a full metal version is a big deal to be honest. Yes it's a nicer feel and sounds more realistic, but for the sake of a bit of metal you're going to get a slightly better quality gun, more gas efficient and with trades.

They'll always be mixed opinions but looking at the above posts the advice seems to be leaning towards the TM version. I would've probably gone TM myself, only a KJ one came up at a fairly decent price. That said though I am happy with my KJ 226 and don't regret buying it. Once I've dont my upgrades it'll be a really good pistol that'll hopefully perform well all year round.

Comment

TM. I got an abs one ,upgraded it gave it a metal kit .Just recently bought another upgraded it but kept it abs for winter usage .Left it out in the snow the other night at -8 and although it was a reduced power it still emptied the mag .Can't beat TM abs.

Comment

I've got a KWA PTP version, haven't used in that much in anger yet but it certainly looks and feels the part for me.

Comment

I use the TM. Its had some internal upgrades in the way of a H nub hop and a Laylax Dyna piston head, it shoots further than most AEGs. Accurate too with stock barrel!

Comment

TM - Mine is great. It may be ABS but is very chunky and works a treat in the cold. I put up a thread last week about mag compatibility and loads of people said the TM mags were the best (Zero One were out of stock of the black ones - I ended up buying a TM chrome one!!).
                              JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MisterX Find out more about MisterX
                              Working...
                              X