Edgar brothers advert in AI mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar brothers advert in AI mag

can anyone help with my dilema. In the advert the guy's wearing lots of blackhawk kit, the two bits which I'm intrested is 1. the belt loop I have found it in black but not tan, don't know if its been sprayed to match.

2. the chest rig, can't work out from the pic what he's got on probably blawkhawk again but which one? all the rest I have found. all help solving these matters is appreiciated.

Re: Edgar brothers advert in AI mag

Got a link to the pics?

Comment

Can't help you specifically but I do know something about them -

They are the UK distributor of Arc'Teryx FACE (their military stuff) so as I was after a set of their knee caps and could only find them in the US (for £70 shipped ex. customs) thought I'd give them a bell and see if I could get any. Apparently as they are only a distro (a fact I only found out once I emailed them) they can/will only supply to serving members of the armed forces/5-0 and not to civilians. If you are military you will have access to their entire stock, but otherwise it's a no go. They did provide a link to one of the shops they supply and said try going through them, but I haven't given that a shot yet so don't know if it's viable...

Hope this is of some help.

Comment

Having been down, and met them, Edgar Bros don't really supply kit to individual airsofters, they are a distributor. Your best bet is to contact an airsoft kit supplier and get it through them.

Comment

thanks for the replys. I did ring them and they put me in touch with the sales team, the lady said she will get someone to e-mail me with all the details from what the guy in the picture was wearing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

markeeeey Find out more about markeeeey
          Working...
          X