Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How do you load tokyo marui mid cap mags?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you load tokyo marui mid cap mags?

How do you load tokyo marui mid cap mags? I only way i can seem to do it is to push them in . Is there a place to pour them in ?

cheers

Re: How do you load tokyo marui mid cap mags?

speedloader......
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

hehe this made me giggle....

yes they cant only be "pushed" in but you ideally need a speed loader
      you can pick them up anywhere realy most shops stock them.
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Yes, midcaps are loaded by pushing the BBs in, usually with a speedloader.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 December, 2010, 14:55.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by airsofterboy View Post
          How do you load tokyo marui mid cap mags? I only way i can seem to do it is to push them in . Is there a place to pour them in ?

cheers
          Ok, in short what you need is some form of speedloader. When you buy a new Tokyo Marui gun, they come with one that is basically a tube (which you pour the bbs in ) and a rod ( which you use to push the bbs into the mag ). You should be able to pick one up pretty cheaply off here. Other kinds are availible but they all do the same thing.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 December, 2010, 14:56.
          Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
          Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

TM guns come with instructions on how to load the magazines anyway, they are fairly self explanitory, but the question has been answered above.
            Also there is a wealth of information on the internet about this subject.
            Im sorry but if you have instructions, then use them, thats what they are for.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

whats not helpful about saying speedloader?
              if the op didnt know what it was then he could reply asking what it is or google it
              and basically saying "in short you need a speedloader" is exactly the same as me typing speedloader
              Originally posted by iNK
              Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Place bb's inside, put nozzle end in top of feeder of mid cap, press top lever repeatly until mag is full or loader is empty, repeat.

PS: Z1 sell these too.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I also made this mistake with my first midcaps, I recommend the tm m16 mag style speedloader, once all your mags are full you can then carry the speedloader in one of your mag pouches giving you an extra 460 rounds as backup. Also they come with adapters to load gas pistol & aep mags too. One of the best purchases I have ever made. Its that or yes push them in with your fingers which will hurt after a while and you will struggle towards the end as the spring is so compressed. You can make a speedloader out of a pen casing and a rod but you will get some funny looks during a skirmish.
                  sigpic
                  Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=264_436

Go here. Any of the items with the description "Speedloading tool" are what you want. You'll want the larger one if you're loading AEG mags otherwise you'll only be refilling the speedloader every mag. (Kings Arms for £11 or TM for £14.50)

I have the TM one and it's one of the most useful bits of kit I have.
                    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This has been coverd now I think. I will only add that I agree with getting the larger 450ish M4 size.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsofterboy Find out more about airsofterboy
                      Working...
                      X