Reselling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reselling

I suspect over the next few days that Newly received Airsoft Xmas Gifts will start to turn up in the classifieds.

But what is the quickest you have put an item up for sale after receiving it and why ? ( Do not include incorrectly ordered items )

Re: Reselling

A month after buying a vest off one of my friends, I decided it wasn't for me, so flogged it to another friend, who still uses it.

Comment

One week mabye two. Was my AUG, just didn't feel right.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
      A brain?
      Originally posted by snuff
      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

4 hours- L96 - couldn't stand springs. After gas there us no going back
        sigpic

Comment

10 minutes after receiving.. had a few parts turn up, looked at them, decided they were c*ap and went straight a back up for sale..
          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Havent recieved the item yet and advertised it already.. Not on here, other forum.
            Money problems

Comment

Same as kingwell. Ordered a few bit's from HK and as soon as they arrived they were the wrong bits. And instead of sending them back i just sold them on for what they actually were

Comment

probably my custom dmr is someone apraisses it quick same as other, i need the money for something else only got it a few weeks back.
                Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Instantly?

I've made some pretty decent sums by buying up underpriced bits and pieces from various forums.

You'd be surprised how much more (50% and above in some cases!) you can make with some pictures and decent description!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                    Instantly?

I've made some pretty decent sums by buying up underpriced bits and pieces from various forums.

You'd be surprised how much more (50% and above in some cases!) you can make with some pictures and decent description!
                    Same. Made £30 profit on a pistol due to someone selling it in an emergency for cheap.

If my m4 doesn't work when I test it tomorrow, then i will be selling it and buying brand new

Comment

Best one was a spanking new G18c with 2 extended mags and 1 standard for £30 :D

Comment

HK stuff as soon as I unwrap it,goggs,face shields,etc,etc,usualy because I order enough extras to cover the postage.
                        :D

Comment

Lol ive put stuff up for sale before they'd turned up.
                          But ofcourse without saying, i didnt finalise a sale before they had arrived lol
                          Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                          Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                          Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                          Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

ARES Tavor... the same day I first skirmished with it. Hated the ergonomics (too wide).

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                              If my m4 doesn't work when I test it tomorrow, then i will be selling it and buying brand new

If you selling the GB I will have it

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                              A brain?
                              Originally posted by snuff
                              Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X