This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pics of your m4`s

oh crap that was you!! nice one dude thanks allot for that i did thank you but the mods/gods deleted it. so sir i thankyou is it just a holo your after? but anyway im getting a masada (i swapped it) but the m203 is coming with me :D

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
      oh crap that was you!! nice one dude thanks allot for that i did thank you but the mods/gods deleted it. so sir i thankyou is it just a holo your after? but anyway im getting a masada (i swapped it) but the m203 is coming with me :D
      i sort of want my second eotech as i gave away the first still cant understand why... you dont seem like a masada man to me theres just something about them there to perfect well apart from single shot i hear (any masada owner wont admit it!! yet while at a site the other day, i watched one keep getting changed to full auto during a single shot match to re locate the spring) hope urs is ok tho mate you and your guy coming to urban assault again soon??

Comment

Pah, what the hell, not an M4 but a very close cousin.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My G&P SR16 URX
          ELCAN SPECTER DR (has been moved forward), Magpul P-Mag, Magpul AFG

And some pretty photography to show off the Elcan!!

Comment

Originally posted by goudie View Post
            i sort of want my second eotech as i gave away the first still cant understand why... you dont seem like a masada man to me theres just something about them there to perfect well apart from single shot i hear (any masada owner wont admit it!! yet while at a site the other day, i watched one keep getting changed to full auto during a single shot match to re locate the spring) hope urs is ok tho mate you and your guy coming to urban assault again soon??
            to be honest dude i only went with the masada because it was available to swap i had to get past some personal problems with it haha e.g what youve just said but thats why you saw me after the m4 pure and simple :D if you want a simple red dot i can help you out for a good price since you helped me but yeah i know what you mean about the masada and ah urban assault huh? we hopefully should be there soon!

disclaimer: im drunk so excuse the misspelling if there is any

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              to be honest dude i only went with the masada because it was available to swap i had to get past some personal problems with it haha e.g what youve just said but thats why you saw me after the m4 pure and simple :D if you want a simple red dot i can help you out for a good price since you helped me but yeah i know what you mean about the masada and ah urban assault huh? we hopefully should be there soon!

disclaimer: im drunk so excuse the misspelling if there is any
              nah i think ill stick to the g&p m4000 red dot i got mate but im sure i hit u up for somthing in the future dont suppose your going to cophill down in April as there is a load of us going down

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

goudie your good mate dave Find out more about goudie
              Working...
              X