Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero one & vat

Hey all,

Been looking around and just wandering weather zero one will hold vat for a month or two?

Just asking as many other retailers seem to-

James
    sigpic

Re: Zero one & vat

Zero One has the most random pricing Iv'e ever seen. One day the TM USP AEP is £110. Good price. Next day, along with most of their other pistols, they're selling it for £190! Next day it's down to £100. Very confusing.

I'd just give them a ring when they're open again.

Comment

This is true -

I hope they do freeze it as I have Christmas money to spend ! Holding vat would be a nice incentive!
      sigpic

Comment

am waiting too to order some stuff, but wont be best pleased if the vat goes up as it means i will have to buy less!

Comment

yeh , i hope they do hold it for a month or so or give a cashback thing % off. most places are as well as in non airsoft well. i have a very tight budget so im hoping they dont
          sigpic

Comment

2.5% isn't much!
            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

It all adds up.
              Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

im planning on buying a grands worth of stuff haha.
                sigpic

Comment

Everyones going nuts over the VAT increase, people seem to be acting as if theyre raising it by 20% not by 2.5% up to 20%...

thats only £2.50 for every £100 you spend, so if anything most guns will be raised by a couple of quid. However Z1 being one of the most expensive retailers probably will raise thier prices by 20%!

Comment

However Z1 being one of the most expensive retailers probably will raise thier prices by 20%!
                    Not for everything though

Comment

Actually, it's only an extra £2.13 for every £100 spent.
                      VAT may be going up by 2.5%, but the overall item cost will only go up by 2.13%

Comment

The random price changes on zeroone may be down to the exchange rate of USD as they import most if not all there stock from abroad. sorry if it is slightly of topic

Comment

Its all about there ordering, next time they do an order if costs X amount to order in more, then they have to pass it on. Beucase of fluctuaing import costs, exchange rates, and delivery. It greatly affects pricing.. its not like buying from the uk, you have a set price and it will alwyas be that, the prices are constantly changing as are what your ordering.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                          Working...
                          X