metal bodied WA gbb M4 clone...£106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: metal bodied WA gbb M4 clone...£106

it did look pretty sweet, i would mind skirmishing with one of those, maby jsut replace the seals or the valves on the mags?
    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Yeah i mean it could be perfectly skirmishable, even more so if we knew what upgrade parts it took and magazine compatibility

Comment

Seeing as its a clone of the WA, and not the WE, its not going to be that great. But the G&P and WA parts should fit it, none of the WE will though iirc.
        The mags, well, they are WA ones, so just take out the seals and what not and replace with G&P ones. I know a few guys who have done this and have no problems with their WA m4s.

Comment

Shame its not WE, magazines are cheaper an better

but i suppose if the AGM magazines are dirt cheap and so are the seals and works out cheaper than a WA mag even better a WE mag..good things right?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
          Working...
          X