Which red dot sight is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which red dot sight is the best?

I recently bought a red dot sight and its rubbish...when you look through it outside you can barely see the red dot.. and thats when its on the highest setting !

I was wondering which ones do you all use/which one do you think is best? and is it easy to see the red dot on yours?

Thanks
    Current armoury:

G&P M4 Commando
    TM 1911

Re: Which red dot sight is the best?

The best?

Real deal stuff.

Comment

EOTech 511.A65

Been using it for the last 4 years, nbever missed a beat. Loads of adjustability, can use it indoors or outside with no hassles. Worth EVERY penny

Comment

Before you bin it, try putting new batteries in. Mine wasn't working when I got it and I tried a new set before sending it back, despite the old ones seeming ok on a meter.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I used to have two Aimpoints. One of which looked the part on the exterior, with all the real markings etc, but had some crappy brightness. Compared it with the King Arms one, which isn't as physically attracting due to being bland, but the red dot is very bright and clear, on most settings.
          I swapped over the batteries and still same results.

Make sure your batteries are fully charged/ full power.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

trijicon acog battle site . very nice bit of kit worth a few months wages from the army days

or cheaper option star acog

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
              Before you bin it, try putting new batteries in. Mine wasn't working when I got it and I tried a new set before sending it back, despite the old ones seeming ok on a meter.
              i tried that..but still it seemed faded and wouldnt show up bright...

and i cant afford real stuff haha..so are the kings arms ones good?
              Current armoury:

G&P M4 Commando
              TM 1911

Comment

look on the forums mate there are a few going for sale section

start looking ,

Comment

yeah i know what you mean, on the off chance i caught an episode of stargate sg1 and saw the scope the guys had on their mp5, so i got myself one, but its crap, as you cant see the dots. I think the motto here is,

buy cheap buy twice!
                  TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

I've got a G&P aimpoint clone I picked up on ebay for not much cash and I cant fault it.
                    It doesnt have the trademarks like some of the ACM aimpoints but that doesnt bother me.
                    I've been using it for almost two years now and I've not had a problem with it. I had a King Arms one before that I that worked fine for almost 3 years until the selector switch stopped clicking into place and would turn with the slightest of touches.
                    I still use the KA one as a backup I just tape the selector into place.

Comment

same as evansy i have had some G&P aimpoints and they worked spot on with a clear dots even on very bright days

cant fault them
                      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
                        yeah i know what you mean, on the off chance i caught an episode of stargate sg1 and saw the scope the guys had on their mp5, so i got myself one, but its crap, as you cant see the dots. I think the motto here is,

buy cheap buy twice!

no no no , its buy nice or buy twice
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Parky
                        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

real aimpoint m3 2 moa brighter than a eo on the highest setings can be used with any gen of night vision and batteries last for 5 years of contunuos use. the dot is clearer than the eo

Comment

C-more red dot sight
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jaack Im Jack Find out more about Jaack
                            Working...
                            X