Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Pistols: I have next to no knowledge and need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistols: I have next to no knowledge and need help!

As you can see, the TM 1911 series are amazing. I have the Detonics (Compact 1911) and the Night Warrior 1911, and they both outrange by CA M14, and all my other rifles. Hundreds of upgrade parts, and generally just amazing.

Same goes to the Hi-Capas, but come on, they're ugly!

Yes. Get it!

Or: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5770 for a more modern look.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
      Yeah looks like it :D

Comment

Im not normally one to say "go with that manufacturer only"

but seriously

TM pistols, so epically awesome youll want to nosh off in a bush they are that quality!

Comment

The M1911 is likely as it could complete my Ruskie ww2 loadout, seeing as it was used by Americans (might have been supplied to the Russians?) and it looks slightly like a Tokarev TT

Comment

SRC are meant to have a TT33 Tokarev out soon.

Comment

Yup. That's the one.

The hits were 30+ in woodland, but the misses kept on going.

It was about 0 to 1 C here today, and I got a mag and a few rounds from a single gas charge. That's completely stock, Green gas with 0.2g BBs.

I use mine with my WW2 British Airborne loadout.

Comment

TM FN 5-7 is all kinds of awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

tm or ksc/kwa whatever they call themselves now

Comment

As above, KWA/KSC NS2/S7 or almost any TM pistol. Bear in mind that no KWA/KSC Glocks are NS2/S7 (although IMO they are nice).
                    My friend's TM M92F fires straight and hard on Abbey Ultra however the hop is fixed for .25g BBs which is a tad annoying. Seriously accurate with them though.
                    My two KWA Glocks cycle great and are pretty accurate with .25s and propane, and I love them.
                    Another friend has a KWA USP .45 Match, and again this cycles extremely well even on ultra when they recommend green gas. Very accurate with a great range.
                    Overall, personal preference to model really; TM have a wider range.
                    Also, there's the metal vs. plastic aspect; a KWA will be far nicer to hold and if you are focused on realism/feel they are the ones to go for.
                    Although in general plastic slides are more gas efficient and work better in winter, the NS2 range works pretty well in the cold.
                    My £0.02
                    Others till I die

Comment

No metal-framed pistols were much good today...

Comment

If I were currently in the market for a new gbb I'd get a TM px4

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                          If I were currently in the market for a new gbb I'd get a TM px4
                          i can most certainly back that one up!

*strokes gun*

Comment

KJW P226. Full metal, you can get TM mags that fit it and don't suffer as much in the cold. The finish on the gun is fantastic, the weight is excellent and the blowback brings a smile to your face.
                            Get it right roon ye!

Comment

fair enough, i'll think more about the high-capa. Oh also the P226 is 'most popular' on Zero one
                              Only cos I went out and got one :-)
                              Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                              PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                              Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

Hi capas are great by TM too they have unlimited amount of upgrade parts it insane, from gas routers to the mags all the way to the intricate with the piston buffers etc in the gas parts of the gun INSANE!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                                Working...
                                X