Hiding kit from the folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding kit from the folks...

As my mum is very anti gun for the most silly of reasons I was wondering if anyone else has had loved ones who has a problem with airsoft ? here is my story:

basicly when I bought my first gun an ICS l85 no problems at all then when I cam back from the weekender with a new pistol well ........ needless to say I was in for it I know have 5 and only 2 she knows about :D thanks to the miricle of the fact that I stash them under my bed and my parents dont care how ever there have been some close calls

any else have any storys ?

Re: Hiding kit from the folks....

1991.... you 19 then?

Respect your mum by not waving them around the house, but have as many as you like

Man up juice required!

Comment

my mother doesnt like them. I leave them on the kitchen table ...
      Originally posted by iNK
      Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        1991.... you 19 then?

Respect your mum by not waving them around the house, but have as many as you like

Man up juice required!
        indeed how ever she gets anoyed by the fact there with in 100 metres of the house :S

Comment

First gun = Mother very p****d

Second gun = Mother Same

Third gun = Same

Forth = Same

Fifth = You guessed it she stopped caring.

But then she moaned it was to big (M60) and lived most of its life down the side of my computer in the dining room

Once i sold them all and brought a gun bag she dosent mind as much
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 January, 2011, 09:16.
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

The others dwelling in my household often take particular interest.

often asked "have you got a new toy yet?" My oldest has to "test it first, for any implications"...

When I first began airsoft, my Ma used to think I only owned an L85, and a shotgun.
            Infact, I had sold the shottie, bought 3 pistols, 2 more aegs and a sniper rifle... :D

One day she did find them and only said
            -"oh, where's your....?"
            -"...Upgraded to better things Ma"
            -"oh."
            sigpic

Comment

A few days after buying my first gun I came downstairs to see it lying next to the couch. She had been playing with it whilst I was out. My dad was less amused...because he had been the target.
              Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Originally posted by Barlow View Post
                A few days after buying my first gun I came downstairs to see it lying next to the couch. She had been playing with it whilst I was out. My dad was less amused...because he had been the target.
                Quality.

I dont live with me Ma, but when a new gun comes through the door (addressed to me) the wife is sat there playing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
                  my mother doesnt like them. I leave them on the kitchen table ...
                  Lmao that i can believe.

My kids love mine.
                  My mrs dont give a stuff (apart from when it costs her)
                  And my moms place is my firing range as i live in a highrise.

Just be honest show her what you got and try and educate her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattman1991 View Post
                    and my parents dont care
                    I was meant to say that they dont care whts under my bed.....unless its something I dont want them to find

Comment

With me its

What have you ordered nooowwww with mother hell even the postsmans like another gun for adam!

WTF! shut up postman i dont even know what you look like cos im never there to answer the door, on your bike i say ON YOUR BIKE!

Comment

Ive never had a problem, only my dad who thinks his koi will jump out of our pond and eat the BB's that i shoot into the tree and die

Comment

My mom hates me getting guns.
                          So when i get a new gun its a sprint into the house and up to my room.
                          and have it hidden for a couple of days then it safe to bring out.

My gf hates it the most even though she has played airsoft her self she does not like the idea of me spending soooo much cash on 'toy guns'
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 January, 2011, 09:07.
                          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                          sigpic

Comment

Since I moved back home, my 'rents don't seem to care what I do. They seem to think that as long as I'm spending money on "toy guns", I'm not spending it on crack and getting high.

Which I'm fine with.

EDIT - Ishould add, that reads like I had a drug problem. I don't. I should really proof read these things...
                            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Not so much in your case but in general id say hiding the stuff under your bed is generaly a bad idea anyway, theres always the slim possibility that they will find out and call pc plod thinking your an arms dealer
                              Just like they did with those magazines (and i dont mean the BB carrying kind...lol)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mattman1991 loves guns :) girls :) and cider :D Find out more about Mattman1991
                              Working...
                              X