Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Thinking of buying a TM G36K proline recoil. Good or bad decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying a TM G36K proline recoil. Good or bad decision?

I have had my eye on the Tokyo Marui H&K G36K proline recoil. I was wondering if anyone has one of these or has seen one, and can give me some advice of weather to get one, or stay clear.
    Every man dies, but not every man really lives

Re: Thinking of buying a TM G36K proline recoil. Good or bad decision?

i've seen several, sh*t up by a couple of um too. was really impressed with the blow back.

that & its TM, i dont think i've met anyone whos had a bad word to say about um so go for it
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Get one. They have more kick than the M4 recoil series and just feel really good to shoot.

Comment

yh seen one at my local site and there bloody nice..and rather scary!! make hell of racket!
        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

In a word or two, could you do my research for me by answering if the g36k requires specific parts to run, e.g, its own proprietary magazines or batteries? Thanks :P

Comment

They run on normal G36 batteries I think, batteries are 8.4 mini so quite common and easy to get hold of.
            Lots of postive comments coming in, maybe might order one tonight to beat the VAT increase!

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...highlight=g36k

Ask me anything about it Mine was upgraded before I sold it.

Comment

Do It NAAAOOW!
                'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

What was your thoughts of them Kodiak? Was it a good gun to have? Better or worse than a M4 Sopmod?

Comment

Just as good, can't go wrong with either of them. It was a fantastic gun. I'd still have it if I didn't quit the sport.

Comment

I think your review has convinced me, going to shed myself of £400 tonight and get one.

Comment

What concerns me is putting a higher rated spring in for more fps, just dont like the idea of upsetting the piston weight design...

Comment

It doesn't really matter that much. Mine shot thousands of rounds with a 350 FPS spring in it and had no problems at all

Comment

Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                            What concerns me is putting a higher rated spring in for more fps, just dont like the idea of upsetting the piston weight design...
                            Theres so many upgraded recoil guns out there now. Its safe and there's replacment parts out there now for every internal, should you feel the need to upgrade.

Comment

What upgrades can you get for it? Besides a bigger spring?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Farmerjohn Find out more about Farmerjohn
                              Working...
                              X