Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioHazard Pistols

Need some advice.
    I have recently purchased 2 bio hazard pistols, should i keep them or shall i sell them? also if i sell them how much should i price them at? please pm me as i hardly check threads. thanks any advice will help! especially price, i would like to know how much to price them at. the pistols are the 2008 leon custom desert eagle and the 1999 jill valentine samurai edge m9!

Please any help is good!

Cheers.
    Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls!

Re: BioHazard Pistols

Originally posted by pjc360 View Post
    should i keep them or shall i sell them? Up to you..
    also if i sell them how much should i price them at? Pics? Details? Did you buy them 2nd hand off these forums?

Comment

ask sam89. he has just sold 7 biohazard pistols. he might know a thing or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by pjc360 View Post
        please pm me as i hardly check threads. .
        Surely if you cared enough you would check the thread

Comment

Therefore, if you can't be bothered check for advice, I can't be bothered to give any.

Comment

strangly enough the two he has are the last 2 that sam89 has to sell

so i would say the same as you paid or keep hold of them for a year or two then maybe more not that you gonna read this tho lol

Comment

im sure you should use the apraisals section for this.

Comment

50 pence includind p+p seems fair to me
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

So.. you just purchased them, now you want to sell them. What was the point in buying them in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by brewer17 View Post
                    So.. you just purchased them, now you want to sell them. What was the point in buying them in the first place?
                    I know loads of people who do that, annoys me. They spend 2, 3, 4 hundred quid on new guns, then 2 weeks later sell them for less :S

Just can't see why they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                      I know loads of people who do that, annoys me. They spend 2, 3, 4 hundred quid on new guns, then 2 weeks later sell them for less :S

Just can't see why they do it.
                      Your guess is as good as mine. At least get some use out of them.

Comment

Both aspects of that situation can easly be explained though...

Everyone buys a gun they think they really want - but it turns out that the actual skirmishability* or quality when they receive it is extremely lacking and they end up selling them almost immediately. Seems stupid, but we all make mistakes about what we want.

Selling them for less isn't stupid, they sure as hell aren't going to be able to sell them for more are they?

*I bought an M14 since I think they are really cool, but in practical terms it stank. Way too front heavy, and kinda heavy in general. Quality was slightly off too, so I got rid of it after two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenworth W900 View Post
                          Both aspects of that situation can easly be explained though...

Everyone buys a gun they think they really want - but it turns out that the actual skirmishability* or quality when they receive it is extremely lacking

This is a very good point. The TM Biohazard series, whilst very pretty, are definately wallhangers more than skirmishers. Ive owned a couple and theyve all been pretty pants, whether thats just how they are, or poor maintainance/lack of care by previous owners I dont know.

Comment

TBF I think hes just trying to make a fast buck on them seeing as they can be quite sought after by some

Comment

i believe darkel may be right. if you do read this thread ill hapilly give you £150 for the pair =p
                              They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
                              -Tony Stark
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pjc360 Find out more about pjc360
                              Working...
                              X