what is proper multicam?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is proper multicam?!

hey guys. after christmas i have began to build up my multicam loadout from the bottom. so far i have a multicam bdu set and a bulle vest. on my bdu's it says "tru-spec" however i seem to think my gear looks pretty green. is this actual multicam or a crappy copy?

cheers

Re: what is proper multicam?!

tru specs whats issued to the us lads.

Comment

ive got some donated combat 95 pattern stuff off one of my army mates and it isn't as bright as the us stuff

Comment

Isn't tru-spec, not the real stuff, but same quality and made in same factory?

Comment

Now there is a question & a half! :D

Basically, you have genuine mulitcam, which is made by Crye. Very expensive!

Next you have geniune multicam pattern, which is a licensed version to various companies. To name a few off the top of my head.... Tru Spec, Propper, Condor, Pantac, OPS, etc. There is some colour variation between companies, but nothing too major!

Finally you have the copies, usually spotted as they all seem to have "pink" in them!

In general, the real deal is better materials and better coloured. I splashed out £80 for a pair of OPS trousers, which have lasted years. The fake £30 ones lasted a month or so, and were not cut right in the first place.

Comment

Tru-spec is copy but done to the same standards as the propper stuff.

Comment

all of my stuff i bought from a german cammo company. so is it greener that the real deal?

cheers

Comment

True Spec is a US maker of License Crye Multicam Pattern Products.

Comment

Genuine multicam is anything that uses the crye materials and has the small multicam tag on it

if its got that its genuine no ifs or buts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                  Working...
                  X