551 Eotech style HOLO SIGHT Hurricane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 551 Eotech style HOLO SIGHT Hurricane

There is a new set out? The last one I had any experience with was an banned number and it was quite frankly terrible.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 June, 2009, 13:58.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

People seem to missunderstand the Retailer rule. the Removed Retailer is an Airsoft Supplier if they sold nothing but the item, then it would be fine, however the sell AEG's and Gear that Z1 and MMUK do sell, making them in direct competition, and not to be discussed in the forum

Cheers

Comment

That is the point, they may go and buy the eotech and think 'oooh why i'm here and paying for postage i'll but this and that also' and that's how z1 could potentially lose sales.

Anyway Hurricane eotech's are luverlyy - get one!
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

I got a hurricane eotech THEY ARE SEXY!

so nice

Comment

As Snipa put it so eloquently, Hurricane make by far and away the best eotechs... if you like eotechs (I dont :p). G+P are good and you can get a great deal on them on ebay all the time but if you want the best replica on the market Hurricane is probably your best bet. There are some decent ACM ones but there were older generation models that were ass and they still have a tendency to get sent out... funny that :p

Comment

552? $60. Job done.

:D

Comment

How tough are these things, do they shatter easily. I won't touch the clone stuff since I nearly got glass blown into my eye?
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                  How tough are these things, do they shatter easily. I won't touch the clone stuff since I nearly got glass blown into my eye?
                  you do realise that this is only a clone in the sense that a tm is a clone of a hk, its very good quality but if you still dont want to chance it buy a genuine eotech for £400+
                  Originally posted by owainthegreat
                  You sir, are a potato.

Comment

TM are not clones of HK and by that I assume you mean Heckler & Koch. They are Replicas, something that is made to look like an exsisting product. Clones are made by a company that suppplies original parts to somone like TM and then using the same mold to produce their own AEG's usually to a lower standard. I think KWC makes pistols parts for KSC and JG for TM.

I would love a Hurricane Eotech, but as I only have a 552 on mine for looks, I thought £48.00 was enough

"Another" were you not wearing goggles ?
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 June, 2009, 19:45.

Comment

Even real Eotechs shatter when hit by BBs. Always use a polycarb screen.

Don't use the supplied ones, they're crap. There's a guy in Canada who does bespoke ones in crystal clear polycarb. When I find his details again I'll post 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                        TM are not clones of HK and by that I assume you mean Heckler & Koch. They are Replicas, something that is made to look like an exsisting product. Clones are made by a company that suppplies original parts to somone like TM and then using the same mold to produce their own AEG's usally to a lower standard. I think KWC makes pistols parts for KSC and JG for TM.

I would love a Hurricane Eotech, but as I only have a 552 on mine for looks, I thought £48.00 was enough

"Another" were you not wearing goggles ?
                        yh thats what i was meaning
                        Originally posted by owainthegreat
                        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

I was wearing a mesh mask, I am a fan of my teeth, But lets not start an eyewear debate. With the polycarb screens do they fit over the normal lens or completely replace them?
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

They fit over.

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 June, 2009, 12:00.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                            Working...
                            X