CB625 Mk4 chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB625 Mk4 chrono

Seen one of these for cheaps.. Anyone used one? Any good?

Re: CB625 Mk4 chrono

I use one, they're fine and work well. Spend a bit of time setting it.

Comment

Well they are made for .177 and .22 air rifles so im sure they wont have any problems with just chronoing a gun, not rounds per sec etc though

edit: oh wow they are cheap

Comment

compact too,

:D

Comment

May have to invest in one of these soon, cheers for that ejtrent

Comment

i use one for airguns and airsoft guns had it about 10 years and still works great plus if you do break it full backup at a reasonable price from the manufacturer.
            the chrono comes with a adjustable bracket that mounts to the barrel to allow the barrel to be centred before use (this must be done for all barrel types to prevent you shooting out the sensors)
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I've got one, but I find it reads a little low compared to the ones they use at Dragon Valley.

Other than that, great value.
              sigpic

Comment

being in a gun club ive compared some of these airsoft chronos to the real thing, eg skan, chrony etc and the calibration of the airsoft chronos comparted to these real deal makes, leaves a hell of alot to be desired.
                this was found to be very dissapointing as the airsoft versions seemed a good cheap alternative until tested
                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

You'd be better off getting a 'shoot through a hole' type if you have a variety of guns to test.

Especially if any of them are GBBs.
                  /9 out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
                  Working...
                  X