Inner Barrel Comparison!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Barrel Comparison!

Ok, so im looking at ordering a TB barrel for my M4.... Not looking to spend too much so ive narrowed it down to either a Systema 6.04 barrel or a Madbull 6.03 V2 Barrel.

Was just wondering which one will yeild better results?

Unfortunately I cant stretch to a prom barrel so please dont suggest that!

Thanks

Delta

Re: Inner Barrel Comparison!

Id go madbull, never had a problem with mine, nice groupings also, cheap and cheerful. Add that with a madbull blue shark or red bucking and nub and your good to go.
    sigpic

Comment

I will be ordering a madbull ultimate hop unit at the same time which comes with a blue rubber and nub... Suppose keeping madbull with madbull would be worth while?

Anyone else have any comments?

Comment

yeah the two together provide a good airseal
        sigpic

Comment

Might I make an alternative suggestion of a Tanio Koba twist barrel? Not the cheapest but fantastic results in my m4!

Comment

I've heard that those barrels are only effective at around 328 fps... my M4 is currently running at 345 so its not optimised for that! Plus I will be making the order from a supporter of fire and they are out of stock!

Comment

yeah true mate, wouldnt bother with em tbh, a tb is good enough, although may send your fps above site limits if your already running 345
              sigpic

Comment

The limit is 350fps with a margin for going over, so if it doe tip past that margin ill just downgrade the spring its not too much of a problem, im sure i have one lying around somewhere! :D

Comment

Fair enough. Just a suggestion :-) they are pretty tough to get hold of though! They're effective from about 310-355/60fps and outside of those limits it'll still work but not as well as your average tightbore. Really is a "sweet spot" thing! But if you're sitting in that spot then you'll get fantastic range/accuracy

Comment

good posts!!!! guess what im ordering now?? thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      The limit is 350fps with a margin for going over, so if it doe tip past that margin ill just downgrade the spring its not too much of a problem, im sure i have one lying around somewhere! :D
                      ah thats ok then, my site is a stern 350 limit
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goudie View Post
                        good posts!!!! guess what im ordering now?? thanks guys!!!!
                        eerrm a bag of bb's
                        sigpic

Comment

Just bought a madbull, I went along the lines that a Madbull hop was probably designed with a Madbull barrel being used, so there'll possibly be better airseal etc! Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciated it!

Comment

One thing to note with the madbull hopup unit. For the love of god don't use the hop nub it comes with. Rubber is fine but the nub is huge and causes no end of issues. Also the o-ring for the bottom of the hop unit can cause feed issues. The unit works perfectly fine without it, it's just there to stop the waste of bb's when you take your mag out of the gun

Comment

out the 2 madbull heard nothing but good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                              Working...
                              X