ACOGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACOGs

Ive been fancying an ACOG for a while now, but it just seems like theres so many types to choose from! So Im after a bit of advice, mostly I want to know what type of reticules are available, I know some are plain red dots, some just have wire crosshairs like a regular scope, some have more fancy reticules and some have multiple choices!

So whats available?

Also what does the reticule in a real steel ACOG look like?

What would people reccomend?

Re: ACOGs

I have the g&p acog, Crystal clear reticule, and has the ability to illuminate the reticule in red for low light situations. It's top dog, LOVE IT.

Comment

acog reticule

Comment

trujicon matey cant get any better so worth the money!

Comment

Thanks for that vantage Are there any airsoft versions that look like that? As Im not too keen on a plain red dot or holographic style, I like illuminated crosshairs like that.

Trujicon... isnt that the real steel company? Seeing as theyre about $1000 a pop, I think I'll have to pass! :D

Comment

But you can't get any better so it's worth the money... Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
              Thanks for that vantage Are there any airsoft versions that look like that? As Im not too keen on a plain red dot or holographic style, I like illuminated crosshairs like that.

Trujicon... isnt that the real steel company? Seeing as theyre about $1000 a pop, I think I'll have to pass! :D
              Tiercel, That's the same as my g&p one mate, but theres about 8 levels of brightness you can make the crosshairs, I saw a clone of it the other day and it ghosts like a mofo on brightness, the g&p don't.

Hope this helps, I have also to be honest, seen a couple of really good chinese clones off of the banned.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
              Working...
              X