ksc usp gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksc usp gas

i was wondoring what gas i should use for my ksc usp copact i have used 134a gas on it and it recomends that gas but would i be able to use green gas on it ?

thankyou
    Samaham C

Re: ksc usp gas

Is it a system7/ns2?
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

I would have thought green gas would be perfectly fine to use with it since it has a metal slide (saying that, a lot of the plastic slided pistols are perfectly safe to use green gas with as well).
      Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
      Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

i dont think it is the system 7 and it has a plastic slide
        Samaham C

Comment

Might be safer to stick with 134a gas in that case I think but I'm not sure to be honest.
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

ok cherz m8 will do only wondoring beacuse i ordered some green gas for my m203 and fort i kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
            Samaham C

Comment

I have been using green gas for skirmish and plinking for over a year in the uspc without any problem
              sigpic

Comment

Use Abbey Ultra then.

Comment

On my own USP system 7 (Metal Slide) I have used everything but CO2 without any issues but and its a big one always best to stick to what they say is okay.

I seem to recall that on some web sites they say the system 7 metal is okay with green but the plastic is 134 but you need to check as it could be costly if it does fail. Shops are not always able to get hold of KSC bits in a hurry which is also something to take into consideration in your choice.
                  Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                  Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                  Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

As I said, Abbey Ultra is a good compromise between 134a and Green. I use Ultra in my WA Cougar and my TMs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Samaham C My Name Is Sam Find out more about Samaham C
                    Working...
                    X