Any French player around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any French player around?

Hello everyone i am trying to make contact with any French player in th uk... any ideas???

Thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
    Always BEANS!!!!

Re: Any French player around??????

I don't think it's the best place to be looking, nor the best place to put the thread

Try searching around some of the other forums

Comment

allo allo....why is this not a good place to look for zeroin french airsofters?
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

True, at games i have played i have seen every European nationality and chatted with many of them, i can't help remembering the Polish guy who shouted out 'someone protect the Santa' during a christmas game.

Try perusing one of the larger forums, though i can't tell you who they are on here though.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

aye aye, that polish guy has been down a few times now. saw him first time at christmas game. and now hes got a g36c i think.

Comment

Re: Any French player around?

Wotzat is french and he has a few french friends that regulaly play at GZ, but I cant help but ask why?

Comment

Thanks man...hope to see you soon man, how are you doing with your new rifle richard???

Take care bro...

hey man ...let see if one day we could play all nationalities together...in airsoft we are all the same...well done...in which skirmish are you playing???

Thanks man

i just never met french people airsofters ...and just wanted to meet them that all...do you think you could make contact with him Wotzat??????

Thanks again
              Last edited by Rampage; 12 January, 2009, 00:33.
              Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

dunno about my new rifles,i havent used any of my airsoft for a couple of weeks...what with moving to a new place and my uni work,i havent had the time...hows the G36
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

well Richard very good...lol i am going to worthing on Sunday and actually i have just send an email to Wotzat to see if i can meet and if he could introduce me to more french players ...let see man... i am ready to shout man finally after all this time will never forget your help man... hope you are doing fine ....AND WE HAVE TO MEET FOR A BEER WITH BEN TOO ...heheh let see ..take care
                  Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

At Gz, in 2005, we were three, now, I am the only one left.

There are plenty of Frenchies playing in England.

Saying this, you should probably start, your search on France Airsoft dot fr

If you are near the South, You can come and play at GZ.
                    www.wotzat.fr.st

Comment

hey wotzat!!!!

well at the moment i am based in Crawley West sussex...is that very far from you??? are you going in french camo or something else???????

take care and thanks for your reply...a lot of people have seen this blog but no one wrote anything...... please writeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
                      Working...
                      X