Hexagon Productions ppsh-41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hexagon Productions ppsh-41

does anyone know if this company is still going? i cant seem to find their website anymore and i want to know if they are still going ahead with other mags for the ppsh-41?? They were supposed to be releasing mid cap drum mags (100 rounders i think), stick mags and an adapter to allow it to take mp40 mags aswell but it seems all has gone quiet.
    anyone now anything?

Re: Hexagon Productions ppsh-41

the web site is still there just broken for the moment from page loads then can't go any further.

They did release mid cap drum mags but only seen these on one site in HK as for the stick mags and MP40 mag well convertors which more folk from my local WW2 themed site were looking forward to, been no news on these.

However ares looks to be bringing out PPSh stick mags very soon I'll be ordering one as soon as they are out here or abroad and seeing what's needing done to mod them to work with the HP PPSh I and others at our site have.
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Re: Hexagon Productions ppsh-41

The only down side with the ARES stick mags is that there still high caps 550rd I believe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
      Working...
      X